Need a lil help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BiggBey, Apr 30, 2018.

1. IMG_8152.JPG IMG_8153.JPG

I believe it is Nute burn I added worm castings to the soil last year. And perlite. What can I do?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Definitely not nute burn. What is the problem you think you are seeing? Because if anything it looks like she needs fed. It looks like she is low on nitrogen. Is this an autoflower? I suggest feeding. But depending on what kind of strain it is will determine how much.
    If you are concerned about the twisty leaves... Don't be! You are training the plant and tying her down in un-natural ways. The leaves will naturally twist and turn to adjust themselves to receive light.
    The plant looks quite healthy to me. But like I said I think she just needs to eat and she will be fine.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Totally agree with mgk! U would see burnt tips first on ur girls. Give them some nitro and let them Take off

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks guys I appreciate the help. Will do. I really love this forum.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just wanted to answer your questions and give an updated. Excuse the untimely response. No it’s a feminized girl but not an auto flower. I had taken a while to feed her but it was because i saw small burnt tips on the leaves. This is how she is looking now. I have been using nutes at approx 1/4 strength. The new growth is amazing just those couple of leaves one mostly yellow I was thinking I might as well cut it off. I’ve been training her but have not topped at all yet.

IMG_8193.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yes the new growth looks very healthy and cutting off those old deficient leaves will actually help the plant even more. Looking great keep up the good work

• Like Like x 2
  7. Now you got grease on that fire

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. Also, if you are going to top her, I suggest doing it soon

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lol thx that was the laugh I needed

• Like Like x 1