need a light link?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by boJAYngles, Aug 29, 2010.

1. so I have been searching high and low for a specific cfl just regualar socket spiral cfl for flowerring around 150 - 200 watt put out not actual so if some one could help me it would mean alot just leave a link im 2 weeks past flowering for my babies so for the time being I got half 6500k and the other half is 2700k

2. Hello there Bo.
    I do not work for these guys, so I don't want folks to assume that I do. Actually I don't work at all lately.
    Not a huge fan of tossing around specific names. But if you are looking for bulbs that aren't outrageously priced.
    It is always a good idea to support your local grow shops, but they don't always have exactly what I need. I have ordered CFL's from these guys with much luck.

Tip: Higher wattage is of course better with CFL's.

1000bulbs.com

Good luck!

3. Actual watts are what you're going for. Really when it comes down to it you look for the lumens per watt.

4. Check out the Vitalume CFL lights, i use the 125w 6500k for vegging and at 10,500 lumens with hardly any heat it's a great light. I got the light and reflector hood for about $85. Also the light has a 1 yr warranty which is nice because I had to replace one (because of my fault but they didnt now) and they didnt ask any questions or anything just replaced it. They have lights all the way up to 300W CFL's which puts out a TON of light