Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need A Job, Should I Take A Break From Smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrGoatington, Jan 7, 2013.

1. And why settle for less? It's not like he has to stop smoking for his whole life. Just a month or two.

2. Do you have Trader Joes in your area, I heard they don't drug test. I'm about to apply there as soon as I go back to Baltimore.

3. Just take a T-break. At MOST you will need 2 months IMO and that's if you have a higher than average percent body fat (% BF). The first week is the hardest in my experience. After that, it shouldn't be too bad. Do other activities to keep your mind off of smoking, such as taking a walk.

4. keep smoking man!

5. [quote name='"Jaysir"']Fast food and restaurants won't test. Along with mall stores and grocery stores.

Cvs and Walgreens test.

Take a break if you want to be safe. Mary isn't like most girls. You can break up with her and reunite anytime.[/quote]

The cvs I'm at didn't DT

6. Yeah, you should probably take a break. Some places won't test, but an awful lot of places do, and if the job market is anything like it is where I live you're not gonna want to be restricted. I've done it three times since I lost my full-time job. Hope you have better luck than I have had.