need a grinder

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by KaosTheory, Feb 8, 2011.

1. whats going on guys, well. I'm in need of a new grinder. I had a diamond grind a few years back, but got rid of it because i was finding metal shavings in my bud. so my question is this. Do they make wooden grinders with a kief catcher? if so can anyone point me in the right direction?

2. Google.

3. get a sharpstone done and done

4. great advice..

5. TY SIR:smoke:

6. Ask an obvious question, get an obvious answer.

7. how long did you have your diamond grind for before you started finding metal shavings in the bud? I got a nice 4 peice one from the local headshop about a month ago and I havent noticed and metal shavings in my bud....at least not yet.

8. when you get a aluminum grinder, take a couple pieces of paper and grind it up before you use it, it should flake off any metal shavings. once your keif catcher gets clogged and shit, ISO it and itll catch even better and less shavings will come off. Sharpstone is the way to go.

9. ok thanks for the advice about grinding paper up to take off excess aluminum. I actually do iso the screen regularly it clogs up after I send about a quarter of buds through it.

10. I bought a four-part TrueBlendz grinder. I only use the hard aluminum grinders. Plastic or acrylic is just garbage. If you GOOGLE prestige pipes and grinder, you'll get to the site where you can get it. I love that they don't charge for shipping!