Need a grinder

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Cookie Monster, May 28, 2009.

1. What would be a really good grinder to get?

2. Just buy a multi-level grinder from a local headshop. I prefer metal ones and they don't necessarily have to cost a lot to work well.

3. If you live alone/with parents that dont care/with roommates that dont care, order one off of ebay and have it shipped to your house. they are hella cheap on ebay.

if you live with strict parents/roommates, go to a local headshop and pick one up.

like kevin said, multi level grinders that have a kief catch are worth the money, and a lot of the time they dont cost much.

4. Cosmic / Space Case are the best. Sharpstones / Chromium Crushers are cheaper.
    Generic ones off of ebay are too unreliable to me. Bought one and it got metal shards in
    my kief.

5. sharpstonessss

6. ^^qft

7. Sharpstone or Spacecase, both are fantastic.

Don't settle for any off-brands or little plastic things.

You can get a multi-level kief catching one if you want, but the regular two-part ones work just as well and are half the price.

8. man just go to ebay and type in sharpstone grinder. got my 2.2 inch one for 20 bucks shipped to my house and has worked perfect for months now. not to mention my local headshop sells the same exact ones for 60 bucks.

9. +1 on the sharpstone reccomendation. mine has worked well forever.

10. just put your weed in between 2 rocks and grind :)

on a more serious note: don't get a sharpstone, get a kannistor. they have a removable screen so if it breaks u can just snap in a new one :)

11. I have a SharpStone and love it. I am interested to see more reviews on Mendo Mulcher though. So get the Mendo and submit a review on it, haha.

12. sharpstone is cool cus u can see the weed grinding

13. $10 coffee grinder.

Busts it up good, and it's cheap.

14. [​IMG]

get this, its really worth it.. Especially with the amount of keif that builds up in the cap.

10-15$ :smoke:

15. just get a 4 piece sharpstone grinder off ebay have one its amazing. i love it

16. If you want a perfect and reliable grind for many years you just have only one choice: SPACE CASE. All other "grinders" are just imitations. But first of all you gotta know how you prefer to smoke your budzZzz, is it necessary such a perfect grind as the SPACE CASE one, where will you use it often - that's determinative what size will be the best option for ya. However i think that if you honour your MJ you definitely must get SPACE CASE, imagine that this is your girlfriend's present.

17. #19 SchoolofAthens, May 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2009

^^^^How much did urs cost bro? theyre the best!:smoke:

yeah man, i have 2 four piece space case grinders (w/ kief tray and screen catcher) and a one piece space case that has only the actual grinding pieces with no catch.

these are in my opinion the BEST grinders you can find. people say sharpstone is good, but ive seen a buddy of mine break 3 teeth off of his because it had too much mj in it :eek:(his fault obviously, but basically the teeth werent strong enough). id never consider or recommend anything but SPACE CASE. they are really good at getting all the bud into the second chamber, almost never have to poke the weed thru the top holes to get it into the 2nd level, which is great.

however the 3 four pieve ones i have cost $90 each (WAYYY expensive, i know...but i like quality) and the one piece SPACE CASE grinder of mine cost me $50 (still WAYY expensive for a small grinder). so, if youve got the dough, id say go with a SPACE CASE.

also, grinders arent even necessary, if the bud is good enough i just pick it apart by hand, idk why.

:cool: School of Athens

18. i'll purchase one of these -> Small SPACE CASE SCOUT Sifter Magnetic Herb Grinder 4pc - eBay (item 350206184149 end time Jun-01-09 06:00:00 PDT)
    it's perfect for me, because i want something as small as possible (for outdoor use) - 1.5" tall; 1.25" diameter; to be really good and reliable, to have a screen :D and also with this one i can store 1-1.5gr. ungrinded material (don't need more for outdoor use - security & etc. reasons). So that's my opinion, everyone can make his own decision. ;)
    For indoor use i recommend the Medium/Large 4pc Titanium versions.