Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need a grinder??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by brodyd10, Jan 21, 2013.

1. take a capsule and 2 pennies and throw your nug in and shake. it ends up like dust

2. [quote name='"brodyd10"']take a capsule and 2 pennies and throw your nug in and shake. it ends up like dust[/quote]

Just what I want, dirty money all over my weed.

3. Well you could put the pennies in alcohol? OP by capsule did you mean a pill? like for example... a peppermint tablet

4. yeah like what you'd get pills in from a pharmacy, it's usually what I pick up my weed in ya know? lol :smoke:

5. just go buy a grinder they are dirt cheap and collect kief !

6. cool. I'll remember this when everything else fails.

7. yeah I had one but sold it to some kid for like double what I bought it for, profit man profit

8. this thread was meant for like last resort you know? I'm using my now weed "dust" lol in my MFLB :vapeing: :D

9. Abraham Lincoln has never been so proud.