Need a good idea for gift for the girlfriend.

Discussion in 'General' started by OG Yoda, Dec 17, 2015.

1. #1 OG Yoda, Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2015
    So, I am trying to think up some cool ideas me and my 18 month old can make for my girlfriend, and I just keep drawing blanks. Something that will make her happy, and something that she will remember. Any help is much appreciated blades :)

2. Try to find out what she wants. Maybe something that she really really wants but will never buy.

3. Jewelry you can never go wrong,Help your daughter/son make her one a little bracelet or something with a little card as well.
    While they give her that maybe you can buy her a similar matching gold or silver peice?

Tbh even Walmart has some nice stuff that will melt a girls heart for cheap. (Don't laugh, just because it's not a 1000$ item doesn't mean you don't love her any less.) plus she doesn't gotta know ;)

4. Gift certificate to the spa or for a massage. Never fails.

5. something embroidered... you know, sappy shit.

6. [​IMG]

7. Get some construction paper from your local art store and make some flowers with instructions from the internet. Inside each petal write something you love about her, do the same on a second smaller flower as if your 18 month old was making one as well.

Its a lot of work but it will be worth it.

Cheers and Good luck

8. #8 bushsmokerkushsmoker, Dec 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2015
    5 love tokens, you have to do whatever she says in bed for a token. *Please note very kinky stuff costs 2 love tokens*

9. Get out some finger paints and paper and make her a thing with both of your hand-prints on it. I'm always a sucker for that kind of thing.

10. I was thinking about something like this honestly

11. This is a great idea, i know she would love that. :) thank you.

Thank you all, everyone who is giving me great ideas. I got something working up in my brain. Its a littls bit of something from everyones post. I will send pictures of what I come up with :)

12. I once booked a balloon ride for my gf, thought it would be romantic. Found out she was terrified of heights lolol.

Framed pic of a drawing from you and the kids will always be well received.

13. Jewelry. I have found it almost always workss wonders..

14. yea lol for me it would be jewelry too.

15. A very large, extremely veiny and bloody black dildo. Never fails.

16. perfume, lotions, gift cards, necklace, braclets. Honestly a picture frame with a picture of y'all inside would be cute and she'd probably like that.. good luck!

17. Oooh, I see you said make!

You could do your wee ones hand print in cornstarch & baking soda clay!

It's super easy to make and use and costs pennies. Also, super cute!

18. Also, jewelry is not always the answer.

We can tell when there's no thought behind it, expensive or not.