Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need a good excuse.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wolfz96, Jan 23, 2012.

1. I'm thinking about getting a safe to keep my bong and my bud in. I know if I get one my mom will question me on what's in it. What should I say is in it?

2. handheld video games, laptop, IDK anything expensive that would fit. Or if your 18 play that card, and just say its your safe.

3. Say condoms and money. put the weed and the bong behind the condom box and stack of money. Or you can put a change jar in there too. Or video games. Anything important really. Or some comic books you think will be worth something someday.

4. what's she going to do, dump your safe in a fire? what if it's fire proof?

5. Rare Pokemon trading cards! Flesh light? I don't know man, be creative.

6. money, important papers you don't want people to see...or just tell her it's a safe and you need one.

7. Tell her it's your 2012 survival box filled with dried foods and water purification tablets and if she messes with it you're not going to share.

8. if you have siblings it shouldn't be hard to make an excuse. you're trying to keep them out.

other than that, u can say your saving money for something.

9. when i was living at home and needed excuses for things\

i fucking made them up myself

10. she will no matter what get in it lmmfao. no matter what excuse .

11. Tell her it's for weed and laugh.

12. Put it in a backpack

13. I hate nosey people.

Im into guns so i always just put my weed in my gun cabinet or gun safe.

Good luck!

14. a safe would be a red flag for your mom, put your stuff somewhere else....put your gun in a safe

15. say you have compulsion where you have to murder people and you keep their bodies in the safe

16. If you need an excuse it's time to move out sir.
    You're obviously an adult since everybody on gc is 18+;)

17. [quote name='"ihugtrees"']when i was living at home and needed excuses for things\

i fucking made them up myself[/quote]

^the right answer... I use to bullshit my way out of almost everything

18. Tell her it's for keeping your gimp in.