Need a good durable waterbong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BullBud, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Just a little over a month ago I bought an Acrylic Water Bong at Puff N Stuff. Today as I was cleaning it for the first time I notice it was all cracked at the breether [little hole for your finger? Im a newb]. So naturally Im pretty salted. I don't know if one of my homies dropped it or if it cracked from the 1 time i put ice in it. Either way the crack will let smoke out of it and is almost worthless.

I want to purchase a new water bong that will last me a long time. I don't think I want another Acrylic though. I think I want to go with glass? So can I please get some sugestions on the best glass bong to buy for under $60. Thats including shipping and taxes.

2. bump for knarf and his total badass username

3. That is my first name backwards!

4. for 60 total pretty much your only option is going into a local shop and buying a tube there. It will almost positively be a china bong which is not the nicest but gets the job done. Avoid hitting it on anything or dropping it obviously. It will break, just not from putting ice in it or anything like that.

5. #5 Yosh139, Apr 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2012
    The breather you refer to is called a "carb."

I would look into Weed Star glass, mine has treated me very very well over the passed 8 months or so. I got the WS Burner 2.0 TX (shown with me ripping it in my siggy :D), very durable glass and will treat you well. I believe they don't sell that one anymore but there's a straight tube they sell for 36 without shipping and handling, but it won't reach 60. Hold on, lemme get the link :D

Edit: They don't sell the one I'm talking about anymore :( But there's only one big mama bong left, and I think this will treat you well. Decide quick if you want it ! :D http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/weed-star-big-mama-2-0-roundfoot-1.html

6. Nah man, he should get the SSFG travel tube for $60 IMO :bongin: ;)

7. It doesn't just have to be from here.

8. Guess I jumped the gun assuming he didn't wanna order.

Check out SSFG for sure if you can order a tube. Way better deal for the money.

9. SSFG son! get on it

10. He said with shipping and tax included, $60. SSFG charges $20 shipping for tubes I think. Save your money a bit more and buy an SSFG!

11. I bought an original kaos bong for $45 at my local head shop. Its been dropped so many times and thrown around in a backpack and shit so much. But its held together. Try to look for one, i bought it not too long ago so i know there are some cheap VERY EXCELLENT bongs out there. All my friends <3 Aurora.

12. Never tried ssfg travel bong but i only hear positive feed backs. I hear their beaker bottom is great for starters, also their showerhead downstem is great for the price too. I have the showerhead downstem and i gotta say im very satisfied with the thickness/durability/functionality and most of all their price.

13. The least expensive quality tube I've heard of are the SSFG travel tube. I would save a little more and order the showerhead downstem with it. When you order together I heard they give you a nice deal on the downstem. I think it would be closer to around 90 shipped. Like 70 for a very nice tube with an awesome downstem.

14. its already been said but if i were you id save like 10-20 more and order the ssfg travel tube;beaker or straight whichever you prefer.then when money is right again and your ready to make another glass purchase you can get a nice downstem and slider for it.

15. I'd really like to stay at 80 bucks max! Post some links please.

16. After looking at SSFG, myself, I'm considering purchasing one. If you get a Travel Tube from there, it ends up being $68 with "Small" shipping. That has me convinced to get one :bongin: