Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need a good brand name

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by WeedCat, Nov 7, 2018.

1. I love high relief balm but would spell it
    High releaf balm.....

• Like Like x 3
  2. Please thank your wife for me. Off to do a search to see if these have been taken. I can't thank you two enough for your help.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Haha absolutely! Let us know which one you pick!

4. In a word or 2 what describes the effect of your salve? In other words what do it do for you?
    Does it relieve muscle aches, or calm your nerves, or sooth skin irritations, or increase joint flexibility, etc. ???
    A few key words from you could inspire...

Cat

5. #25 WeedCat, Nov 24, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    Cannabis compounds seems to do so much so it's hard to put in only a few words but for packaging purposes, I will have to. And it seems to kill beginning stages of basal cell but I'm pretty sure I can't make that claim without FDA testing but that's not going to happen. I'll have to say something simple like works for muscle pains and bruising and clears up skin irritations.

6. Who’s your market? Do you want this to hit big box customers or do you want to sell it as more of a locally sourced / sustainable product

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. OK - I'll put my thinker on! Later then...

cat

• Like Like x 1
  8. We don't have big box customers in Colorado since THC products can only be sold within the state and in nothing but dispensaries, I'll have to stay local for now. I don't mind that. I would rather start slow and as it gets more normalized, I can perhaps grow it to something bigger. Thanks for asking.

9. Quite a challenge after all. Lots of ideas already in use and others too complex or ambiguous.

Best I could come up with using your descriptions:

Cannawerks
    ~ The balm that soothes your muscles & heals your skin ~

Cannaworks
    is a used name from California, that's why the wErks. Maybe could be Colorado Cannawerks though your tin/jar labels need more real estate.

My simple offering. Can't hurt my feelings if you reject it ;) Good luck with your venture.

cat

• Like Like x 2
  10. Thank you from one cat to another Catintheshop.

• Like Like x 1