Need a first piece, short on cash

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by eclipse3151, Mar 11, 2011.

1. I need to buy a piece but im short on cash. im only looking for glass but i want it around or less than 20 dollars. the problem is i dont know what kind of pieces are cheap. i was hoping for a bowl, spoon, pipe or bubbler but ill settle with whatever is cheaper. what's the cheapest type of glass piece i can get at a store???

2. Depending on where you live the prices diffur where i live you could get a nice metal bowl or a shitty glass one

3. Personally, I believe there is no such thing as a good metal pipe.

$20 is perfect for a spoon, go to your lhs

4. When i say good metal pipe i mean compared to other metal pipes, cant stand them they leave a aweful taste in your mouth glass all the way

5. pick out a nice spoon! are you close to nyc?

6. [quote name='"ChiefThaReef"']

When i say good metal pipe i mean compared to other metal pipes, cant stand them they leave a aweful taste in your mouth glass all the way[/quote]

Yeah they definitely taste bad.

7. I got my glass bowls @ the flea market $5 each and they are pretty nice actually. Almost too nice eithr dudes there got the hook up or they are irregular in some way, but usually they would be like $20 else where. Try a flea market near you.

8. my only problems with metal pipes is they get so hot i dont get this taste people talk about. but i mostly smoke mids

9. Look online at the lhs's websites in your city, find the best priced piece you want. You can get a nice $20 spoon, cheap $20 bubbler (maybe) or the best probably cheap metal pipe and a 2 piece grinder.