Need A few Strain Suggestions and I have Pheno Ideas

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by carnival, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Im a med patient that had a double spinal fusion in my C-Spine. I have bad Nerve pain in my arm and almost every joint has arthritis I need to grow 2 strains A AM and a PM strain.

Am Strain musts
    High Yeilder
    Shorter plant less then 4 ft
    perferbly energic or slightly energic
    good for pain
    Thought provoking
    clear headed
    Easy to clone & grow
    Low flower time but thats a givin
    Stable Genetics

PM Strain musts
    High yeilder
    shorter plant less then 4 ft
    Sleep aid (Not sure I want it to fully knock out im open on this 1)
    makes food taste great
    Brain dead lost in space
    Long lasting
    Removes as much pain as possible
    Easy to grow & clone
    Stable Genetics

I have a site for lots of strains including there family trees for many strains. So much out there. Also it would be a Plus if the strains could do indoor or outdoor. Im running a 400 watt, not having a cooltube sucks, I have to open a plastic wall when the light comes on and when it shuts off :-(.

2. I got nothing... I wish I could help, but I cannot think of any plant that fits all of your criteria. You're looking for the Mother Teresa of pot, the Holy Grail, and you need two of them...

Personally, I find Trainwreck cross strains to have a long lasting numbing effect, but with a cerebral high (thinker's high). White Rhino usually knocks me out, so does Blue Dream.

I know that Diesel strains are pretty famous among medical patients looking for relief. You might have good success with Sour Kush.

3. Ok I have done some thinking after the last post and I get what your saying, I need somthing that wont mess me up 2 bad and needs to be good with nero pain during the day and somthing that is thought provoking would be great addition for a AM. For PM maybe somthing that just knocks out everything and sends me Vacation :smoke:
    I looked into the strains you said and the sour kush sounds good but I want more input. I already have almost 2 grows under my belt and I think I get it.

4. :wave: Barney's farm LSD :D Such a groovy strain, not expensive for beans and does most of the things on your list. It is a heavy indica strain but it didn't send me to sleep, I ran it for a while and took many clones and I miss her from my garden.

5. I looked at that strain

An old Skunk variety crossed with Mazar, called LSD by the Farm crew because of its powerful trippy efect. Developed from ancient genetics long established in the Farm seed bank. Crossing Skunk #1 with a potent Mazar we have created a very powerful Indica strain.

L.S.D. is a hardy, disease resistant plant that responds well in all grow conditions. With just a little care and attention, the L.S.D. strain will give the grower high yielding award winning powerful results. The favor is intense earthy chestnut with a sweet musky smell. The LSD produces a euphoric, almost psychedelic experience. It's a super-trippy and very powerful stone, a Barney's Farm special.

Yield: Optimum indoor. 600 gr/m²
    Indoor Height: 50 - 60 cm
    Indoor fowering time: 60 to 65 days
    Outdoor harvest time: Mid September
    THC: 24 %
    CBD: 1.3 %

I think this might be one strain probally PM :) does it at least help you fall asleep if you try?

6. #6 stricklyHYDRO, Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2010
    mate , i just looked at barney's seeds and i am amazed to say how crap those strains look
    compared to the nonsense write up thats written

here's a seedbank distributor mate
    Gypsy Nirvana's Seed Boutique
    there are more seed banks in this site
    good luck man

7. Yeah, check out the Panama Red back cross strains on the boo. They have some great California gentics too that have yet to make their way around. The last few years have been good for Cali breeders and we're just now starting to see the effects of the culture there.

8. :laughing: You can tell how good a strain is off the write up :rolleyes:

Sitting in Barney's coffee shop on thier volcano is how you test strains out, or by growing them and smoking them yourself. I've tried most of Barney's strains and most are awesome.

9. Ok after days of researching strains I learned tons about the industry and settled with Super Lemon Haze for night time and LSD for daytime. :hello: Now I just need a good deal on seeds preferably non feminized.
    :smoke: