Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need a designated grower in ontario

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by shadendog321, Oct 29, 2013.

1. I am awaiting approval for my medical mj. I am add and have been diagnosed when I was 5. I have been on every type of stimulants and weed controls the side effects from my dexadrine 40 mg a day. I also may have IBS as well.  If you are a grower who may want to take me on as a client or may know if I will be approved please let me know.  Thanks 

2. Y don't u get off the dispensaries when u get your card? Growers can be hard to come by and that seems like the easiest bet if u can't find one

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Grow your own damn weed... Lazy.

4. In Canada we will lose all grow rights march 31 so the cut of to apply for grow liceince was Oct 1st.  Kinda missed Tue boat and I have 2 young children so I am not risking my family for meds