Need a cheap, high quality vaporizer

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DankMedical, Nov 18, 2011.

1. MFLB everyone probably said it but hey buy that and a quad and boom ;D

2. whered you get it for 90!?

3. MFLB is an awful choice

You can get an Iolite on Amazon right now for $100. Yeah, it uses butane, but it is lightyears beyond that crappy MFLB that everybody always peddles. Mine has been sitting, collecting dust, since about the 5th time I used it.

4. I have and use daily the "VAPIR NO2". It is a great vape. It cost around $200.00. You can see all the info you need on youtube/Google.

I hope this helps, brah.

5. Can u elaborate more why you hate the mflb?

6. Research the Extreme Q. I bought it because it does whip and bag, and its only like $150 on Amazon. Best paraphernalia purchase I've ever made.

7. I have the portable metal Vapor Genie for now, and I like it. Definitely worth having, because it looks like a classy futuristic pipe and saves my stash immensely.

Might save up for the Da Buddha soon to keep in one place, I hear it's good too!

8. The battery situation. How hard would it have been for the manufacturers to throw a switch on it so you don't have to constantly pull the batteries out and put them back in? Not hard at all. It's shoddily made and the price they want for the wall connection is just offensive, especially given the fact that much better vapes can be found for the same price, or less, as the MFLB + wall connector.

Vapor production just downright sucks. Will you get high? Yes. Will you be wasting some weed in the process? Yes.

The trench doesn't hold much, which may not be a huge deal to most people but the majority of the time people overpack, which leads to even crappier vapor production

9. I just repurchased an iolite on amazon after losing my first one. for $100 this is the best sub $300 vape there is in the marker, portable or not portable. That 300 number im pulling out of my ass, but in all relaity ive never used a better vape, and ive had many experiences with a Volcano and other top of the line vapes.

A gram of fine herb is sufficient for 4 highs out of a bong for me. The iolite will give me 15 highs! its ultra portable, ultra stealthy, and butane is a far superior fuel source than electricity in the portable vape industry.

Pros:
    -Butane fuel = instant refill + lasts for 1-2 hours on old model; 3 hours on new model
    And its a fuel source! you are not inhaling any butane, separate chambers guys..
    -Ultra-efficient: .1 will get you blastes
    -Ultra stealthy: small and portable. place it in a slurpie cup, and a slurpie straw snuggly fits on the mouthpiece, go in public and drink away ;)

Cons:
    -efficiency decreases as more people use it. Ideal for 1 or 2 people. noticible quality loss when sharing with 4+ people.
    -slow process: takes 5-10 minutes of puffing for effects, 15 min to peak.
    -heats up every few minutes and makes a hissing noise that is quiet yet noticible in quiet areas (dont use in a movie theater, classroom, etc.)

10. DBV is probably what your after, i always recommend the Volcano though.