Need a bong 250-300

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jr.9109, Feb 7, 2014.

1. I love uranium. Got to see some of the most epic work done out of uranium in person. He told me no social media though :/ LAME!!!! Not that these aren't cool man, but I don't know about these "different" percs you're talking about. I've never seen A toro with an extremely functional turbine. Actually, all he pretty much blows are circs. And like I previously stated, the slits in those circs SUCK!! I'm looking at the work on mine right now in person, and it's much much cleaner and well designed.

2. #42 supbrosup, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    Actually, wasn't thinking of Joe Halen, though his work is pretty bad ass and functions well. I was looking to add some heady shit to my collection, but didn't want it to lack completely in a hit. Boro Farm might be where its at as far as this. Check this

3. damn right thats silly, grav labs price worth caps off at like 250$ for one of their pieces, anything above that and your buying a piece for vanity sake.

4. #44 Samus Aran, Feb 9, 2014
    I haven't read past the first page, but in that price range I would look at either the SGW waffle or MGW showercap/circ.

EDIT: I own the MGW myself and it hits great. Low drag, decent amount of diffusion, good taste and smooth as all hell. And high quality glass to come with it.

5. View attachment 133778 This is what I want, function, and beauty. Hard to find. I'd pay 700 for this over any of those worked Toros. Those Toros on Aqualabtech are way over priced and don't even have work. Like I said before, the pieces i've listed will work better than any on here. I promise you can find way better, it's not about hating the company, just what else is available.

6. That is a dope piece.

I'm not even a huge toro fan, though I do like the double micros, most people don't make 2 chambers this small and a small piece like this really benefits from the extra glass, and 2nd perc.  JP doesn't just make circs, there are arm trees, contourax, interaline, froths, inverted froth, hex.  I also like the flared mouthpiece a lot.

You say the pieces you list will work better than any on here....how?  How do you know I like the same kind of hit that you do, that I like the same size tube, or the same amount of diffusion that you do?  There is no 1 BEST piece, it's about finding something you like visually, and that gives you the flavor and smoothness that you desire...these are all things that are subjective.  I don't like too much diffusion with flower, especially with a larger tube, you lose too much flavor.  The peyote pillar is one of the very few big tubes that I like and it's because of the flavor.

7. You make a very valid point, but I am coming from the premise of assuming everyone wants the smoothest hit with the most 'milk' ;) . I think I get the most flavor out of my De-fi, but it's also possible it's more smooth according to my girlfriend. Which is astonishing when looking at the percs of the Defi and Kush-Sci side by side and applying common sense... I've also had people say the Kush-Sci is the smoothest piece they've hit. They've hit my friend's other tubes, as this is a mutual friend. The other tubes I believe she hit were grav lab and kaos - plus she is like 28 so I'm sure she's hit her fair share pieces. I can't speak much more on Toro, don't think it'll get us anywhere anyhow :) the jest of it is you could find glass that hits just as good if not better for cheaper. It's definitely personal preference though and I don't mind having a few different ones to hit. When purchasing glass I try my best to make sure I can sell it in the future for at least what I got it for. Seeing as all of my current pieces are used, this is easily accomplished :) Just make sure they are unique and make people wow when you water test! Then milk it up for em and tell em how they waste so much precious herb with their super dragging bong ;)

8. May I also add, I only have one tube, and it was my first purchase out in TX. I was itching for a new piece and tired of dry... Needless to say I was extremely over charged for this thing right hurr... It's decent, but no where near what I like. My girlfriend loves it and doesn't want me to get rid of it ever! [​IMG]

9. #50 supbrosup, Feb 9, 2014
    I can't decide if this will make the hit smoother and decrease the drag, or if the two perc chambers already take too much from it... [​IMG]
    If anyone knows whether I'll be able to feel the change from this downstem, lemme know. I really feel, though, that the two top percs produce too much flow and would over power these small holes... the unevenness... ehhh im not sure. The slits in this bong are like 4mm wide...those holes...who knows.

10. If you get bent neck pieces they are usually a bit smaller as far as the chamber and the flavor sticks while giving you the percolation :)