1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

need a bit of help on the flowering front

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by smifyroo, Jun 13, 2003.

1. hi what do i look for in the male plant when it flowers i have 2 female and 2 male 2 are bushy and 2 are tall and skinny they have been on 12/12 for about 3 weeks now and i havent noticed any change?

2. Question for you... Since u know u have 2 male plants, and 2 female plants.. how come ur asking what to look for when u flower??? a female plant has white hairs comming from it.. a male has little balls everywhere....this happens when u flower on 12/12... how big are ur plants?? if there small it wont show sex because there not matured yet.. MALES = NO GOOD.. throw them out..

3. I heard that you dont really have to throw them out I thought they grew buds and that was some good smoke

4. umm yea ur supposed to throw them out. unless u know how to make Hash oil, or hemp... i dunno how u smoked a male plant.,. it must have been gross.. thatts just like smoking the leaves on a plant.. they wont do anything to you... read up more on plants..

5. Ok, i know what i'm talking about so listen up. A male plant won't bud, so its just about useless. But the leaf can get you high, its just not really worth the risk. Wait a little longer and it should be easier to tell what the sex of your plants are.

6. if you smoke male plants you will get headaches!......Peace out..........Sid

Grasscity Deals Near You