Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need a bit of artistic advice here..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FeelTheJourney, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Well, I have an art project I'm working on, so I figured I'd blaze my weekly bowl, and then get down to being creative, you know? I'm just having trouble focusing on my art now, what helps you focus on drawing and stuff when you're cooked?

2. Dude i always put on a pair of these soundproof headphones and listen to music. Always makes me wana draw.

3. That's exactly what I'm planning, thanks bro.

4. First of all make sure you have all of the items out that you are going to use to create you art before you start smoking: Pens, pencils, colors, paper, clay, photoshop whatever.

Know your tolerance: You don't want to be completely blitzed that you can not concentrate on the task at hand. I prefer to go toward the between high and stoned level, about a 7 or 8 out of 10.

Make sure you have some snacks and a drink near by so you don't have to get up and fix something and lose your train of though.

Keep in the zone and in the moment, but let your mind wander. I usually put on some nice chill music with little or no lyrics, something like STS9, and I close my eyes and just chill for a few minutes and come up with ideas. Kind of like a premeditation.

Have fun, explore new mediums, concepts and ideas. Let your imagination lead the way.

Good luck with your assignment man, post a pic of it when you are done so we can check it out!

5. What a great idea!

6. Very well written, couldn't of said it better myself +rep man

7. I just toke up and go about my day until I get inspired. Most of the time it doesn't take me long to find something to draw up. Limit your distractions when working since it is an assignment rather than for leisure. I like the headphones idea. Or go outside somewhere, i am sure you will find some inspiration and focus.