need a believable excuse.

Discussion in 'General' started by kush452, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Well i missed my college class the other day. It just so happens that I had a test that day. Can anyone help me out with a believable excuse?

2. The more detail in a lie, the easier it is to believe

A few weeks back I used the excuse that I went to the Montreal for a concert and had trouble getting back across the border because my passport had expired while I was in Canada... And I told the teacher that I was stuck in Canada for a day before my embassy gave me a temporary passport.... It worked.

3. you had an emergency doctors appointment with a psychatrist...

you were abducted by ufo's

you ate a bad mcchicken from mcd's and had explosive diarerea and had to go to the hospital for dehydration

your penis got stuck in the jet in your jacuzzi and had to wait til your roommate found you

all of these have worked for me on different teachers

4. I might have one. My grandpa has dementia and my grandma just had a hip replacement surgery. So with everyone working in my family i had to take care of him. That has actually happened before i think ill just apply it to being on thursday.

5. Woman Troubles.

or tell them you were really fucked on acid, and you thought you were there taking the test.

6. if u mention Diearera ( i know its not spelled right but come on how often do we have to spell diearea) as soon as ur professor hears the word diearea he will mostlikly stop asking u question, no one wants to hear about that shit. professor: "so why did u miss class the other day?" U: "i had a bad case of DIEAREA!" Professor:"ok u can take the test today. i hope you feel better." thats what will happen Good Luck.

7. this will sooo work there is nothing anyone can say back to you if you bust out the i had explosive diarerea...theres just no arguing witht hat shit

8. dude thats gotta be the most atrocious spelling of "diarrhea" I've ever seen.

9. is that an excuse for missing a test?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

10. you got kicked in the nuts by a PMSing woman, and you couldnt stop vomiting.

you got crabs and had to shave your pubic hair off.

you were in jail.

a woman shoved a finger up your ass without your permission and you were suffering from date rape psychosis.

you were on your way, and a tire blew out stranding you in the middle of the road without assistance. and by the time the tow truck got there your class was already over.

11. Why do you have to have an excuse?

12. That will work great. Stick with that.

13. interesting fact:
    99% of the time someone uses the "roll-eyes" emoticon, they're simply being a douchebag.

14. you started your period and the cramps were too bad to be stuck sitting in a chair,,,:confused:

15. hmm. seems as if 99% of the time a person acting as a grammar police is simply being a douche bag.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

16. I agree on the grossing him out factor.

Make sure to act all shy and embarrassed to increase the potential assumed grossness.

"I... um... I had some, well, bowel issues... if you know what I mean..."

If he doesn't stop you right there, that's when you start throwin' out words like "explosive", "runny", "leaky", "bloody", etc. ;);)

When I was in high school, a lot of times I'd skip the class after lunch by just hopping in my car for lunch and not coming back. Well, we weren't allowed to drive during lunch, so I always figured if I got caught I'd just start frantically talking about how I just started my period and I don't have a tampon and I'm starting to bleed through my pants and I don't want to go to class with bloody pants, etc, etc, etc.

Do I really need to say more to gross you guys out? :D

17. Exactly

So you missed a day of school , they gonna take away your birthday ?

18. Usually at universitys or colleges, you miss a test if you dont have a very very good excuse they will not let you make it up at all and you get a 0.

19. sorry dude i aint a girl

Well i went to my class today and she bought my excuse. I told her about the family deal and she understood.

Needlessly to say i wont be missing a test again. gotta pay attention.

thanks for the laughs with the diarrhea excuses. I would crack up talking to anyone bout diarrhea.

20. i didnt think you was a girl.... but if you gonna throw some bullshit,,,, [ i mean teachers done heard it all ]]

might as well make it a good one.:cool: