Nectar of the gods.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sonnytree, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Hey guys so I have about 4-5 weeks until I harvest but I am using general organics go box at the moment and everything is fantastic and I will be flushing within 2-3 weeks. Would it be okay to flush with Nectar of the gods Liquid Bone Meal ( Herculean)? Or will this effect taste and smoke of the buds? 20180419_210817.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Nectar for the gods sorry lol.

3. U can flush with HH its supposed to help clear out any salt buildup and help plants uptake nutes. Ive flushed with it after using gh flora 3 part with no ill effects.

4. Okay. Now HH has a lot of Phosphorus in it. So wouldn't I flush with just plain PH water toward the end? Or did you flush the wholesome with HH. I'm also going to be doing a compost tea. Botanicare pure blend tea. Should I just stick with the tea instead of the HH I'm getting alot of different opinions on this.

5. I flushed with it once just to break up the salt content from the synthetic nutes I was using then used straight tap water after that. But you are going organic and some ppl say u dont really need to flush organics. I've run the nftg line all the way then last watering I did was just HH with molasses. Absolutely no nute taste or burn after drying and curing. Hope this helps, Imho u really can't go wrong with organics weather u flush or not but giving a dose of HH near the end shouldn't hurt anything.

6. Gotcha!! Have you used or heard anyone using the pure blend tea before?

7. Have not used it personally but i do use a bottled tea. I have a plant I named retard that grew weird from seed put in 1 gallon pot and flowered it only giving it tea in ffof soil needless to say I'm very impressed with how the buds look, cant believe it almost got pitched. Teas should be fine they have what the plants like. Honestly u never really know till ya try it yourself but that might just be my philosophy on growing. Cause as u stated there are different opinions and that goes for every subject of cannabis growing.lol
    Good luck sonnytree:smiley-rolling-joint:

8. Thanks man!!!

9. I use the Bloom Kaos supplement with my GH products. It seems to work good. Adding supplements from other brands isn't a problem as long as it doesn't throw your npk numbers off too much. If what you're adding has a lot of additional NPK then you should correct your standard feed product amounts by reducing them the same amount that the npk is being increased by the other products to keep your feed rates the same. Many of the nectar for the gods products don't have high npk numbers and are organically sources so aren't likely to give you much for chemical buildup if you use them in recommended amounts.