Nectar of the gods?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GreenGatsby, Mar 15, 2016.

1. So I have never used nutrients but I would like to know more concerning when to start usage, how much I should water plants through early stages, etc. I am very much a beginner grower and love all input.
    Here are the ones i have purchased according to their basic feeding schedule.
    [​IMG]
    againb I understand they give you a feeding schedule though I feel it is not 100% in depth, I'm only asking to hear others experiences

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Whats your medium?

3. Im using a soil called potters gold premium potting soil.

4. [​IMG]

5. Just did a quick search on your medium and people say it provides the plants for up to 4 weeks then you have to start supplementing your own. I've been curious about nectar for the gods so if you make a journal I'll definitely follow.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nice, I guess I didn't think about that area. But I will definitely be tending to this journal as I tend to my plants. If you have any inputs on how I should feed with notg spit em out! I've never used nutrients before!

Knowledge is power, so feed me knowledge. Check out my grow!

7. Unfortunately I'm a hydro grower and I've never grown in soil before :\

8. I've been wanting to try this line in Coco. My friend swears by it, so it should be good.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I use notg base line in coco I always followed the feeding chart and have never burned my plants or bad deficiency problems feeding every 3rd day. Just be sure to use herc harvest every feeding or every feeding and you'll b fine...that's just me though...good luck

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 6.0 HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app