Nectar Collector/Honey Sticks vs. Dab Rigs

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by AudiblyWobblyBroccoli, Mar 20, 2019.

1. So I’m new to the dabbing world, and I bought a small, battery powered vaporizer for wax to take out and about (thank you to you guys who guided me in my previous post for wax vaporizers!). The thing works great, but it’s clearly built with portability in mind.

But as most of us know, “portability” and “potency” don’t always go hand in hand. I want something that gives the true potency and quality that a good concentrate deserves, but I don’t necessarily have he money to spend on a nice rig setup. I’ve looked into nectar collectors/honey sticks, and I’m not sure how I feel. It seems like they can have the same strength and quality as a true dab rig, but I thought I’d ask you guys for your personal experiences and opinions, and possibly a decent place to find either one of these items. Nectar Collector’s actual products are pricey, but look good to me.

Thank you to all of you for your knowledge and guidance!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I own everything due to working in a headshop. I find a nectar collector to give the best taste of any of them. Even my enail with the quarts dish dialed in to the perfect low temp. Nectar collectors hold there own!! Honey straws are modified crack pipes, and hot. Get something that has a water chamber. The ones I have don’t spill regardless of how there held. Now I just have to throw in my electric portable dab stick hits like a heavy weight! And the flavor is pretty good. Good lick bud!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Is there anywhere online you would recommend going to? Or the brand name of the nectar collector you have (unless it’s Nectar Collector brand lol).

• Like Like x 1
  4. Honestly your best bet is to grab one on eBay. I grab you a link!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. And these things hit like dab rigs? Or at least close to it? Cause I’m fine with something that’s not portable since I have my battery powered wax mod.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bro you can make it hit just as big and bigger than some rigs!!! All depends on how much wax you put down. You want to smoke .1 with it or half a gram in one hit you can it’s up to you. You know how you keep your oil in the silicone gummies? You just heat the tip till it flows with your torch and use it like a straw dipping it into your oil. Pull as long as you can till you sweat through your clothes and start blowing snot out your nose coughing so hard if you want !!

You may want to get a 14mm one instead of 10mm if your looking to rip some globs so it doesn’t clog with reclaim.

And if your not looking for portable get a big one (same style). Even jump to an 18 mm joint if you want.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dude I’m sold, I’ll update you once the magic begins!

“Did dis dude just did dis?”

• Like Like x 1