Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

nebulizer tubing - dangerous?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by holy, Jun 4, 2010.

1. alright, so ive searched all over the internet, and nothing comes up. tons of threads of people asking if they can smoke out of a nebulizer, but nothing about this.

all the tubes that come with nebulizers, can they be used to make homemade bongs and such? i.e. will they be harmful in any way/add unwanted chemicals to the smoke?

tubes like this (i have all those different tubes)

http://images.allegrocentral.com/B4...rrugated-tube-174367-PRODUCT-MEDIUM_IMAGE.jpg

2. I can't imagine there would be a problem if the tube hasn't been used yet. If it has then it depends on what it was used with but I'm sure you'd still be fine.

3. they have been used, but they're meant to be inhaled out of anyways. the only difference is the temperature, smoke is far, far, far higher in temperature than mist from water...

4. Oh, sorry I'm a little...

What are you worried about then? You think the smoke will melt the plastic? If that was the case people wouldn't be able to make any homemade pieces.

Maybe I don't understand but I think you're in the clear.

5. haha i just, i dont know, you can never be too safe. thanks for the response by the way.

and the thing is the past few days ive done some researching over home made pieces, and some people make pieces with toxic materials like pvc or some plastics and dont know how harmful they are to inhale from with just a little added heat.

and theres some research (controversial) that aluminum leads to alzheimers yet tons of people smoke outta tin foil bowls