Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nebula

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Chooched, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Hey guys

Just picked up this killer strain called Nebula.
    I think its mainly found around Vancouver, let me know if anyone else gets it wherever they are from.

Well heres 1 nug
    [​IMG]
    That one nug weights in at 3.5g's.

Smoked really nice and I have never smoked a joint that made my fingers this resy.
    [​IMG]
    Damn thats a greasy joint lol.

High was a nice energetic laughing high and lasted a while. Doesn't give me the munchies that the green crack I have gives you but the Nebula is more sativa dominant,

Any questions feel free to ask.

2. looks like that joints taking a shit on your fingers:laughing:

3. Lol, you're right

4. i'm on the east coast and i have had Nebula a few times, great quality smoke imo.:smoke:

5. Lol that roach got a turd hangin' out it's butt.

6. More grease on that L than a double cheeseburger from McD's :eek:

Looks quality man, enjoy the smoke :)

7. I'm holding on to some Nebula here in socal i got a gram of it for $10. Mine looks frostier than that tho i mean its super frosty medium density..the nugs look like mini clouds :)

I'd take pictures but I have no camera to takes pics :(