Nebraskan Tokers?

Discussion in 'General' started by thedaytripper1, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Going for something like med school? From people I know, they like Creighton, but I'm going to be a freshman this year with a few friends going down there. Weed in Omaha is generally pretty good. Recently about a 75 lb bust I guess, causing a recent dry spell, and most stories I've heard with cops is that they will take your weed and toss it before they charge you, but a friend of mine did get posession for having an eighth. Guess the cop was a dick.

2. Yeah, I know it's not totally dry, but a lot of people I've talked to don't have much more than their personal stash. You also have a few years on me, and know a lot more people obviously. I'm personally not dry now due to good conservation, but I don't know if I'd be able to find any right away.

3. the drought is over for me now! just picked up some nice G13, and I swear its dank as hell! I need to know how to take high quality pics with my cam because the ones I'm taking just don't show its true awesomeness

4. macro setting on your cam is how you take the "high quality" shots your looking for

5. I wouldn't mind seeing that, I love G13 if it's legit. :smoking:

Did you already head off to college?

6. i havent headed off to college, and I still got some of that g13, im not even sure if its legit though, i dont have a macro setting on my cam :(

7. What does it smell like?

8. I cant really explain, very tangy with a sweetness better than AK47, it has huge red hairs running throughout the bud, and its like an instant head rush when you hit it, im not a smelling professional but I bet its a legitimate bud of some kind :p

9. Local omahaan right here. Been smoking about 3 years, i can get some decent kb, blueberry, cotton candy, cherry. But i dont have to hookups to get the strains. I would love to see some of the g13 though.

10. whats up!!! id like to see some of the cherry! my g13 dont look to bad itself :D