Nebraska Stoners

Discussion in 'General' started by Oldtokur, Sep 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Oldtokur, Sep 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2008
    I'm from Omaha…

2. Omaha here. pretty decent kb floating around right now

3. Lincoln, right here.
    anybody know where I can find some White Widow?

4. O,NE right here danks are plentiful....boomers seem to be a different story

5. Living in Lincoln, just got some good sweet tooth.

6. I live in lincoln. Never have any trouble finding dank. I'm smoking on G-13 and LGS right now. If you live in nebraska you should know what lgs is.

7. Just moved to NE from Chicago. Moved cuz the cost of living is a hell of alot cheaper

8. What town you move to?

9. omaha, I was paying like 1080 a month for a 1br ( well i guess it was cuz i was near Wrigley Field) and here its like half that and a 3br apartment. Ugh hate being in a new city. I swear I was on my computer the other night I smelt some ganj through the heat vents. Imma have to get at my neighbors below, heh

10. 402 here danks in town and sucks that you all are having trouble finding boomers because theres some bomb caps in town right now

11. Going to UNL next year. wondering how the nugs are in lincoln?

12. I live in Council Bluffs, IA which is pretty much a part of Omaha, NE.

13. i lived in Lincoln for about 7 months and moved back to my home town (Yankton, SD) after quitting my job. id really like to move back provided i find a job that doesnt blow testicles.

14. 402 right here reppin south O
    anyone know if northern lights and white widow is bein passed around right now?

15. hah white widow yes there was a bunch and white shark with some seeds was a bunch of that hah, im puffin on willies :smoking:

16. just wanted to bump this up to see if we got any new peeps from nebraska here im from the 402 area code:hello::hello::wave:

17. Just moved to Bellevue, Ne from Florida. Haven't tried to find anything yet, was coming here to see how it sounded and from looking here it sounds like there is some decent bud around. Anyone have any ideas the best way to search out a connection around here or anyone willing to take a chance please pm me. Just need any help possible, smoked for 10 years straight, with the last 4-5 being everyday smoking, so driving here and not having smoke for the last couple days is driving me crazy, just need any help available.

18. Lincoln here. Anyone know of any protests going on on 420 here? I can't make it up to Omaha.

19. i live omaha, good town

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.