Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

neat trick

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NcreaseThePeace, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Alright so i smoke alotta Jays up in my car and i always like to have some form of something to ash the jay in bc i just think its alot easier and cleaner to just tap the ash into something thats in my car instead of putting it out the window/ash can fly back in and get everywhere etc. so in my car i usually have a cup,can, something to ash the jay in...

but what happens when you have nothing!!??
    dun dun dunnnnn

welll, the other night i picked up a piece of gum wrapper, the regular size foil kind. like big red.

and i make a circle with my left hands thumb and pointer finger.

put the wrapper on top of this circle foil side up. then take my other finger on my right hand and push down the wrapper into the circle creating a little bowl to ash my jay in. its pretty tight bc when im done i can just crinkle it up and toss it

and plus its really neat for one handed smoking. That is to say, i put the jay between my pointer and thumb then hold the wrapper cup between my pinky and ring finger and im able to smoke and ash it all with one hand. pretty genius.

u should try it

and if you need pics i will prolly get some up later

2. yeah i wouldnt mind seeing how you go about doing that it sounds interesting though. Pics would be great!

3. I hope you're not just littering with your tinfoil ash bombs.

4. Well if anyone gets hit by one at least we'll know what it was :p

5. Sounds pretty interesting, I'll try and keep this in mind for the future.
    +Rep for the idea, I suppose.

No idea why, but I laughed way more than I should have. :p

6. sounds uncomfortable, but if your driving then i guess it will do.

7. Sounds like a great idea plus you don't need pictures to prove your point i'll take your word for it.

8. i used to crinkle up my foil sandwich wrappers at Arby's and use them for ash trays LOL.
    Well it was a smoknig section and they never had their own ash trays.

9. Haha, yeah dont litter.

Nice Idea Btw.

10. haha nice idea, very creative

11. what's wrong with the car's ashtray?
    not hating, it sounds like a good idea, but I'm sure most cars have ashtrays

12. We were hotboxing the tent this summer, and we didn't have an ashtray, empty cup, empty beer, nothing. So I took the joker out of the deck of cards, folded it into a triangle, opened it up into a little up, tucked it into the deck and used it as an ashtray, I'm gonna see if I have a pic of it.... 102_1887.jpg

13. Do they still put ashtrays in cars?

14. that's an awesome and creative idea. i would've never thought of it. props! definately using this in the near future.