Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Neat trick to pre-pack a pipe *pic*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Burnoutt, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Pretty obvious, but I just figured this out tonight. Ever have a hankerin' to go for a nice, relaxing night walk and spark up a small bowl? If so, I'm sure you know how much of a pain in the ass it is to take out your pipe, grind the weed, pack it properly, spark up, and put everything away.

Simply pack your pipe, cover the opening with a nickel, and tape it over. You can leave your excess weed at home, and simply pocket the pipe for whenever you want to use it.

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. Nice , I'm going straight to the patent office with this one.
    Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Or put your shredded bud back in the bag n pack when you get there.

Sent from my Nexus S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

If you know you're only gonna have the 1 bowl, what's easier;

-Pre-shred bud, put in bag. Arrive, load bowl in dark (or attempt while walking), put bag away, enjoy
    -Pre-shred & pack. Pull out pipe, light up.

Makes my life easier.

5. Thats why i have a dugout and a metal pipe with a lid. I've used saran wrap around my glass back in the day though.

6. If you have trouble opening up a baggie and putting some in, how do you take a shit or brush your teeth..?

7. There called spoons for a reason. Take bag of ground bud, dip pipe in and scoop a bowl full, pat it down and spark it. Should take less than 30sec.