Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NE Ohio pick up + Bubbler

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by syk0naut, Nov 20, 2011.

1. #1 syk0naut, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    [​IMG]
    No strain name, just super dank. Very fruity smell and taste, breaks up beautifully and comes out of the grinder smelling like a fresh bowl of fruit loops.

2. nice glass and buds man

3. Looks yummy. Enjoy!

4. Two nice purchases!

5. Thanks for the feedback! When I am away at school, I keep Astro the bubbler at home and I have come home for thanksgiving so it's nice to be reunited with him.

6. A twofer! Nice stuff

7. Had to look up what a twofer meant. Thanks!:smoke:

8. ? really? lol
    smoke more mang

9. killer looking bud btw...........50/8th?

10. Of course 50/8th! I refuse to pay more! Mainly just because I've been getting it at that price for so long. :smoke: Akron area btw.
    And suprisingly yes I had to look up what twofer meant. I've never actually heard the term have been smoking for around 3-4 years now!

11. nice bubbler, i like fully colored bubs... would look better if the black was white though IMO

still good pickups, enjoy them danks my man

12. Nice man that look amazing.

13. Nice looking bud, Im about 20 min south of you in Massillon

14. ^^^damn bro abit over kill huh?

15. Thanks for the feedback guys keep it coming! Stuff gets me ripped out of my mind.