Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NE first great weather.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by newgrass, Apr 19, 2009.

1. so, all you people on the east coast. how you liking this weather? first days in the 70's in months. hope you all getting outside and smoking. last night i was out smoking on a lake, and tonight im planning on sitting out on my roof with a nice jay and enjoying the weather.:smoking:

2. Sounds nice man, I'm originally from the northeast, but now I'm down in the south for school. Gotta love the weather here, but the bud just isn't the same

3. yeah man great weather, me and my buddy are plannin on rollin a nice blunt or 2 and sittin out at his lake tomorrow or monday. gonna be nice :smoking:

4. yea it was good money out today.
    it was nice to see the ladies out showin some leg. =]

5. SAME HERE in the North west Good weather good vibes

6. oh for sure, I'm in michigan and we just had a nice bonfire and smoke down at my friends house the other night :) I am so ready for this summer weather

7. no weed :( but i did get outside.