Ne advice would be good

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bcbuddys, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Hey guys been years since my last grow and I'm doing things different running LEDs in a small 4x4 closed one 1500 watt full spec and a 1000 watt full spec to accompany it advanced line up in a auto pot system strain bc big bud I'm 5 weeks in on this 9 week strain tons of trichomes forming it's really beautiful green and healthy just worries she won't fill in and hairs are coloring up fast ne advice thoughts comments would be appreciated

Attached Files:

2. For me, BCBB, always goes 10 or 11 weeks. Anyhow... they look really nice, and will look crazy sugary when they get done, yum!, but to me they are only 1/2 way through right now. Anyway... good luck with your upcoming harvest!

3. it's the "really beautiful green" you have to watch out for. Don't be fooled into adding more. Green is a plant's way of telling you they have had enough. Those plants look healthy, you don't have a thing to worry about. Light is your friend now. How do you like those Autopots?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I love them actually started with a 2 pot system and have ordered 2 more 4 pot systems I actually went with the cheaper easy 2 grow system by them and I like it even better I work alot n have 5 daughters so it makes it easy to work on the garden when I get the free time I also added air injection into 6 of the ten pots and they grow better with the added air but I am very pleased with them

5. Thanks the strain info says 9 week ao I was a lil concerned the hairs mostly have turned orange already so I was a lil worried my first ti.e working g with this strain first time with led and 1st time using a soiless mix so u think I should be ok and then I should watch the trichomes to know when there ready and not just count on 9 weeks

6. I see they now have smartpot systems. Those should be killer.

7. I seen that aswell it's nice for someone like me who's been a dirt grower and wants to eventually cross over to just water give you the ability to learn the ph ec and ppm stuff about your res. And gives you a lil forgiveness if you mess anything up cause your roots are safe in a medium didn't know much about all that but water temp airaition ph ppM n ec are key and is alot to learn

8. Same here, The soil growing experience is valuable, but kids starting in hydro have nothing to unlearn. If you fill one of those smartpots with pure perlite you will have a very fun experience. Yes your plants look great. Don't be dismayed by internet pictures of big buds. Yours will fill out now. The good thing about your robust plants is it will be very easy to add more P if the lower leaves show they need it, but adding products to fill out buds is mostly just to cure grower impatience. Good light will mature your buds. You are in very good shape. I hear ya on the forgiveness. Faith, Love, Forgiveness seems to work on everything.