NC's finest!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by erizzle, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Hahaha well a few weeks ago me and sum buds were chillin in my shop its an attachment to my house were my dad works on stuff, anyway we are chillin and smokin (parents know i smoke and they don't mind) anyway my mom comes in the shop while we are smokin a few joints of sum exotic , and she goes WHAT IS THAT SMELL???? My friend mike says oh thats nc's finest herbs ma'am, she said it stinks, soo i said that's why we are burning it.:smoking: she just smiled and said ok and walked out... it was sooo funny we laughed for like 10 mins after that, anyway thought i would share that with yall...

2. must have been some of that famous blue creek sticky icky hahaha

3. u know how mike is!!!

4. brooo where in NC are you? im from Raleigh

5. I'm from Jacksonville!! its pretty lame here!

but Raleigh the shit i went there for a marijuana march it was awesome, im sure u were there, am i right??? lol

6. Someone told this same story in another thread earlier today....

7. actually i wasn't there sadly...i was blazing with my friends in honor of the march, though!

8. I know tons of people on this site from North Carolina ... none from my neck of the woods unfortunately. About 4 hours from Jacksonville.

But yeah, NC has some real killer stuff once you actually find it. Then it's a matter of finding a reliable dealer on top of that. I've got a kick ass dealer here myself, but he isn't someone you can call and get it within the next hour or so. Gotta poke around for a few days until he has some.

Says he doesn't keep much on him at the house he lives and keeps it in another place a long ass away. Doesn't make much sense to me unless he's paranoid about being busted.

Oh well, I rambled. But glad it's not a thread about people bitching about hookups in NC. Patience in NC pays off. :smoking:

9. I know what you're talking about. Nah that thread was that his mom found a roach and asked what it was, and dude said "(citys) finest"

10. Eh, Jacksonville's not too far from Greenville. The best bud on that side of the state is definitely there.

Over here in Charlotte I can get some really righteous bud though.

11. im in nc i live in the smithfield selma area and im just getting into smoking

12. I live near Monroe, i got two good connects, The bud is plenty full here you just gotta look:smoking:

13. In wilmington/hampstead here. About to move out to ecu and start freshman year though.

14. I used to be able to as well. The good times..

15. Yea i used to have a connect where i could get it really anytime i wanted it. Then sadly he moved away!!!:mad:

But i recently found a new dude that can get better shit then my old connect but i cant get it as often..

16. I live in Weddington, right outside Charlotte, and ALL we get is dank. It's sorta frustrating because sometimes I just wanna grab some mids and roll a few joints on the cheap.

17. I'm from Gastonia. I got some pretty good connects out there.unfortunately I cant smoke as much as I want to or go home as often as I want to. Boone is where it's at though. Them cats got some FIRE! Also eastern Carolina. My oder brother used to go to school there and all they could get was KB and Dro (my first time greening out LOL). But yeah NC is a great place to grab some herb and cops aint all that serious about it in most places. I love NC.