NC's Better Late Then Never Multi-Strain Soil Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by NCDROGRO, Oct 2, 2010.

1. SWEET! Lets see those pics of that nice harvest man! Can't wait to see that harvest hash LMAO ( it's all good Caliman...[​IMG])

Hey, that rep I just slapped you with puts you at 3 bars....[​IMG]

2. Hey NC! Why is it you and Caliman always have me lookin' for you two! Peace my brotha....Peace

3. Hey hey hey... gotta throw me in this?! Ive been away for the holidays, i promise ill be better on the new year...

And you know how NCD gets around harvest.... couple Os of premium bud layin around, and this guy smokes himself silly!! :laughing: I imagine he will crawl out from that smoke cloud in a week or two :p

4. You got a good point....[​IMG]

And yes....I had to throw you in this man!!!....[​IMG] I have ta keep up with my very good smoke buddies!

5. Ahahaha you know me all too well :) what's happening fellas Happy New Year hope your guys holidays was a good one. Sorry for the delay in the pics finally found my way out of the smoke cloud and the holidays are always hectic :D Haha!

Well here are some of the harvest pics, I'll have some better ones w/ the smoke reports on each shortly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. NC, you have seriously inspired me to start growing. I have read your entire thread and I feel like I went on journey with you lol. Seriously though, i don't know how or when, but I definitely want to learn and start growing.

7. Sup NC! buds look great man, how are you enjoying them thus far? :smoke: Pro buds there man, hope all is well :D

8. Yea, Those are some sweet buds. What was the weight?

9. nice pull man, have you smoked any yet? or are you still drying/curing? oh, and by the way, congrats on the Jets win last night! I thought for sure the colts would hold them. Personally, I'm a Steelers fan, but I just love football in general.