NCAA March Madness

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by MrPicklesCC, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Anyone been watching the tournament? I am a Michigan and Villanova fan. Grew up a Michigan fan but went to Villanova for school. It is exciting to see both playing this weekend. Michigan has been without their best player so that hurts their chances against #4 Florida State on Sunday but I still think they have a good chance to advance.

Who is your team(s)? Who you have winning it all? (I picked Baylor x2 and Gonzaga x1)

2. Well my Wolverines had a very dominating win over Florida State and will now get UCLA on Tuesday for a chance to the Final 4. Michigan definitely has the players and the coaching to get past UCLA.

3. Final 4 matchups are set:

Baylor vs. Houston and Gonzaga vs. UCLA

Looks like were heading for a Baylor vs. Gonzaga Championship (As many would have predicted before the Tourney started) but boy was the path here a wild one.

4. I see this thread is old as shiznit but does anyone here follow college basketball .
    I just happen to live smack dab in the middle of tobacco road. According to all the media its the Mecca of college basketball rivalries !
    And for the last week all I've heard about on TV or read about in the newspaper was the Duke vs UNC final four game being played in New Orleans
    I'll admit I'm a Blue Devils fan does anyone else have an opinion on the upcoming game ?