Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

**NC Smokers** - Mids pickup turned to beasters pickup for $20

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Smokin'buddha, Feb 2, 2010.

1. So me and my friend were trying to get bud all day and i hit up both my brothers but they didn't have shit. So i ask my friend to hit up his dealer and his dealer wasn't picking up, but it was a kind of thing like a friend knows a guy so we thought it would be sketch but when he got here he showed us the bud and its fucking great im blazed of two skinny blunts i fucked up on but i rolled a phattie and a swisher :cool:. All in all im just happy i didnt get ripped :)

The eighth of beasters, Picture doesn't do this weed justice
    [​IMG]

Everything about to get rolled :hello:
    [​IMG]

Another shot of the beasters but my phone camera sucks so doesn't do the weed justice again
    [​IMG]

The blunts i rolled the swisher the farthest away, and the two others are grape blunt wraps
    [​IMG]

and last but not least my friends sick ass bowl he made
    [​IMG]

2. Also The guy up tops username is stuperman_11 - His user name is pretty gay if u ask me though?? haha

3. It's always the best when you get some good bud after looking all day and expecting some mids. I can assume how good that bud quality is as i've tried taking pics with my shitty phone and it makes even the best weed look brown hahah

4. haha yea i never thought that would happen with my luck so i was pretty excited when we got the call. haha and yea the pictures are horrible but im high as shit still been smoking since twelve with bowls u smoke forever.

what do u think of the bowl up there?

5. I'm liking the blue led inside of it alot, kinda confused on how it works though because there's only that one shot

6. Hey, im the guy that made the blue pipe. I took a blue plastic fan and put 4 blue L.E.D's onto the frame. I then attached the wires to a throw switch. Then I attached a battery to the other side of the switch. flick the switch and burn. The fan mixes the smoke and the blue LED trips it out. :hippie:

7. as u can see he just explained everything up there^^