Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NC DANK! Asheville pickup of juicy fruit.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sk3y, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Just picked this up from my boy here at college, Western Carolina University, and he picked it up from his boy in Asheville. Its some Juicy Fruit. Fucking dank as shit! I opened the bag, and my entire dorm room smells like ganja now. :hello: About to go burn a couple :smoke:

He was selling it at $20 a g so I only picked up a G, but I had some the other day so I know its some good ass shit. Sorry for bad picture quality, took it with my Verizon phone.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looks pretty damn nice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

3. ive had that before, smoked it in a gravity and was high all night....good time too

• Like Like x 1
  4. +rep for North Carolina.

Choosing from many kindso f no-name danks is common in the High Point/Winston-Salem/Greensboro area where I live,all ranging from $15-25 a gram.

Less than a year ago I could get outdoor dank ("fucked up beasters" as my dank man called them) for $160 an ounce.

Straight fucking,no seeds,no stems,loaded with trichs,cured nicely and all. Kids pay $15g for it all day under the term "beasters".

Since the drought bullshit,dank is all that's worth it. Going price for an ounce of regs one year ago was $50-65 an o,and now it's $65-85.

Peace.

5. Sounds about right man. I don't try to fuck with mids to much, if I do I just get them for my boys. I have been just strickly smoking heads. This dam juicy fruit is amazing though, guy on my hall way had a pound of it. Not sure how much more he has. I just picked up another g of it, and prob two more gs for tomorrow

6. if only my greens were as green as your greens....

7. Hell yea, I have a couple friends in the Asheville area also that have great buds. Good pickup man. Lot's of good headies goin around lately.

8. Hell yeah! Dank is the way to go!

9. looks real nice

10. yea I guess Im the only person in Asheville who can't find (check under my name). I hate it. I just moved here 3 weeks ago and found one person who can get dry old shit once a week. Awesome. They call asheville the san fran of the east! haha. maybe the san fran of montana. Or the san fran of alabama, but defenitely not the whole east coast. Shit NYC its easier to find weed. I dont know why they call it the SF of the east, maybe the gay pop.? its not the nugs thats for sure.

11. Word up man! I picked up a Half O of Juicy 2 weeks ago for $100. puffing on the last 2 g's now. Wasn't my favorite ever but i'd definatly get more if i had the oppertunity!

12. You just got to know where to go man. ;)

13. Um...yea I guess not...Im coming to your house. your post was real helpful. Obviously Im in the wrong place. Its called Asheville. I haven't found a single medical nug initiative here to get on board with, nor is there and active norml chapter. Um...this isn't the san fran of anywhere or the boulder of anywhere. Its just asheville...and you don't have any weed here. I've heard, try going to the park and waiting. We waited for fuckin three hours and no one said shit. If its a matter of asking people who "look right" we would be standing there all day asking every mf who walked by, most of whom would suggest some shit about the illuminati and that we didnt make it to the moon. UGH! this is ridiculous. How frustrating is it when you have no weed and you know its around here somewhere.

but seriously, Asheville is a decent city...Im just angry at her. And she's not a haven for the counter-culture, it just looks like it.

14. It really is a good city with dam great bud, but like I said you just have to find it. Try looking at webehigh.com and it will give you a few places to find some bud at.

15. Sos sos sos lol

Sent from my 5032W using Grasscity Forum mobile app