NC and missing MI!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jezza, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Hello hello!

I'm a lurker who's coming out to say: I MISS MY DEALER!!! His name was Bob and he rocked! I could get an O of some really good shit for between a hundred and one-fourty...and I could get it no later than the next day!

I'm alomost 30, my bf and I moved down here for work and the only hook up we can find is over an hour away in Willson...he charges too much and it's a pain to get to! Don't get me wrong, it's good stuff...but I've had to wait a week or better for the smallest amount! I miss Bob! How do you meet your new dealer friend when you move and the only people you know are co-workers?? :confused:I've asked around in places where I think it should be and I'm pretty sure they think I'm a cop...(oh to be 16 again!) I'm in the Cary/Apex area and would love to find a safe, reliable, and most importantly good local hook up around here! But I really don't know how! Help me out!

Any suggestions?

Thanks guys! We're gonna start growing our own but not until we're not renting anymore! :smoke:
    ~Jezza

2. Wear shirts and clothing thtas makes it kind of obvious to other stoners that you, in fact, are also a stoner. Then they might mention something and you can smoke with each other then ask them to help you find a reliable dealer :D Good luck and welcome to the city!