nba team?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by king of ganja, Aug 3, 2011.

1. #21 OneLove22, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011

Haha oh ya dude we got in some heated ones.... but I will give you one thing.... I think the Thunder are the 2nd best all around team in the NBA behind us.... and well.... we're getting pretty old although Dirk still has a decent amount of time in him. Love the NBA.

If the Thunder get to the finals vs. the Heat.... they will win.

But hey, now we have the Philly/Dallas rival to look forward to haha. That's gonna be damn good one. I can't wait to get a piece of the new look Eagles.

2. Jason Terry around 2:20

There was a turning point.... game 2.... then the rest is history.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9eHKPIzUHI&feature=related]Postgame: Jason Kidd and Jason Terry - YouTube[/ame]

We had the invisible leash on the Heat ever since game 2. Y'all squeezed out 1 in Dallas but it definitely never felt like the Heat had control after game 2.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF35eFMTmS0]2011 NBA Finals Game 2 Dallas Mavericks vs Miami Heat Mini Movie - YouTube[/ame]

And this is my favorite thing of the whole series.... We wore all black in close out games because you wear all black to a funeral. We didn't lose one close out game. Damn we were one confident bad ass mother fuckin team.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmMmG7XchbM]NBA Finals Dallas Mavericks vs Miami Heat Game 6 Mini Movie HD - YouTube[/ame]

Heat buried. Mavs Champs.

3. word. the mavs and thunder are definitely the two top teams in the west. i still think dallas has a 2 or so year window to win another championship with this nucleus of guys.

dude i can't wait til we play you guys.......oct 30th is the first game of the series and it's in philly.the other one is week 16. it seems like philly and dallas always play eachother at the very end of the year..which is sweet cause it makes the game that much more heated and there's more at stake most of the time.

honestly as much as i hate the cowboys i think we'll split the series, and i think dallas will make the playoffs this year if they stay (at least somewhat) healthy.

4. So do I... but I'm very nervous about our defense. Secondary to be exact. They worry me A LOT.

5. Celtics till I die

Or at least until the Sonics come back to town.... :(

I got respect for The Mavs tho, how can you not love DIRK?

6. Lol Lakers still the best in the West, don't kid yourselves. Sure we got swept this year but when was the last time a team made it to four straight Finals? I'll give props to the Mavs, but it was clear that LA was physically and mentally fatigued. Everyone pretty much checked out besides Bynum.

We'll be back in the Finals next year (if there's a season). Book it.

7. Man I dunno it's highly possible but there are a lot of good teams out there right now. Plus, y'all aren't gonna have Phil anymore there will be a lot of adjusting. With the lock out, it's going to be hard to adjust to a new system.

8. think okc could beat the lakers in a 7 game series pretty easily.

9. idk about pretty easily...but they could definitely give em a run for their money

10. OKC Thunder!! ;)

11. Lifelong Kings fan, picked up Jimmer this year, and already have Tyreke and Demarcus Cousins, it's about time we start winning again.