NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'General' started by TheFxckingHero, Apr 26, 2006.

1. PHX STARTING POINT GUARD HAD 30+ PTS AND LAKERS STARTING POINT GUARD HAD 2 PTS.

WHO THE FUCK IS BELL ANYWAYS, HES NOBODY. SOME LITTLE PUNK KID THAT GETS EMO ON PPL HE DONT KNOW.

iTS AMAXING TO SEE SUCH A POWERFULL PHX TEAM BEARLY WIN AGAINST A LAKER SQUAD THAT HAS 1 STAR ON IT. AMAZING ALLRIGHT.

LAKERS FOR THE WIN GAME 7. DONT GET ME WRONG I LIKE PHX, THERE A GREAT TEAM, BUT WE ALL KNOW THE REFEREES ARE CONTROLLING THIS GAME. I HATE NBA REFS, KILL EM ALL J/K BUT IM SURE YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

2. I agree with u,but do us all a favor take off CAPS LOCK :smoking:

Miami Heat!!!!!!!!! w00t

3. uh... ok, guy. a little bitter? haha.

4. not bitter at all. NBA Refs won the game for PHX hope your proud.

5. dude... dont even pick a fight. :)

itd still say LA's gotten way way more calls than ... everybody

but im gonna save most my breath for just after game 7, when phx leavs kobe crying in a lump at midcourt :) haha stupid crybaby

6. damn right, red. :D

and the refs? give me a break, dude. lakers had home court and raja bell had been suspended for a foul on kobe, after kobe had hit him in the face tons of times throughout the series. you're just bitching. the lakers have gotten tons of breaks with the refs. :p

definitely gonna watch tomorow night!

7. I know thy're outta it, but any bulls fans here? How different was that series? Advice to the 76'ers, go for the jungular- make the heat fight each other. I was hoping scott skiles was gonna punch someone in the face in game 6. That woulda been sweet. And my commentary on the Raja bell thing between LA and PHX- kobe gets away with way too much. He had it coming. I was hoping for more, but he is playing somewhat better now (i.e. passing). That's why the lakers were winning...BALANCE. So anyways, seeing as my bulls are out and i'm going to an arizona school next year, go suns!!

edit- if kobe starts being a ballhog again, i'm all for someone jacking him in the face. I think it'd be worth the suspension and fines. There have been so many suspensions so far and it's only round 1....DAMN

8. +rep FUCKING HERO!!!

AMEN!!!

9. +rep LAXPHENOM!!!

fuggin A, man!!! this is like... damn.

ok, before, Spirit of the Bear posted the best damn post you'll ever read!!! but thats about the experience of the spirit of smoking....

... this... this is the best damn post you'll ever read about fuggin ... the truth. of basketball, though... not growin mj.... :) :) lol

see ya sunday night :)

edit: arizona?? horra! oregon!

10. 31 point blow out. lakers eliminated and suns advance to the 2nd round. my two favorite teams are going to be playing each other. ahh I don't know who I want to win. oh well, I'll be happy either way and it will be fun to watch. :D

p.s. I think it's funny how kobe kept trying discredit raja bell in all of his interviews. kobe tries to act mature, but he's not... he barely maintains his composure. all of those sarcastic remarks and shit... you can tell he's pretty bitter about it. oh well. night night kobe.

:)

11. PHX starting point guard = Steve Nash, MVP
    LAL starting point guard = who?

Raja Bell is a strong defender (compared to the rest of the Suns ;)) who is a great 3-point shooter; Phoenix's Bruce Bowen.

What is amazing is that a Phoenix team that lost 3 starters from last year (including Amare) is still a 2 seed in the playoffs.