NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'General' started by TheFxckingHero, Apr 26, 2006.

1. id like to see the mavs win this year.

my predictions:

WEST: EAST:
    Spurs over Kings Pistons over Bucks
    Suns over Lakers Heat over Bulls
    Clippers over Nuggs Nets over Pacers
    mavs over Grizzles Wizards over Cavs

Spurs over Suns Pistons over Heat
    mavs over Clippers Wizards ocer Nets

mavs over Spurs Pistons over Wizards

2. Uhh two words-- Chicago Bulls -- I mostly watch the NHL playoffs because hockey and weed are my life lmao!!

3. I know. The Pistons play great D and thats why they were the champs 2 years ago, almost the champs last year, and will make the finals this year.

The reason the Pistons won't beat the Spurs is simple: while they have the best starting 5 in the NBA, the Pistons only have 1 reliable bench player.
    In the playoffs depth is very important and the Spurs have Nick Van Smack and Michael Finley COMING OFF THE BENCH!!! The Spurs reserves could be a playoff team in the East.

Spurs 4, Pistons 3

4. lakers are going all the way nuff said

5. am I the only one that has no interest in the spurs and pistons? blaaaah to both of them.

6. :D Thats all you had to say. + Rep. I dont care what the tabloids say or what people say, deep down inside, Its a laker world.

Kobe 40+ pts 10 ast. from this point on. Game Over GFG.

7. as a timberwolves fan all i can do is weep in the corner. sam cassel is a piece of crap, such a classic minnesota sports story, lazy, skills declining, injured player, we trade him and he has a huge second wind and becomes a team leader. the bulls are a young team, they are going no where but up. Pistons are solid, They're my favorite to win, they have 5 very consistent starters and at least 2 solid players coming off the bench. gotta love the nuggets cause, well, i like nugs.

8. KG (Kevin Garnnet) will be wearing a Laker Jersey next year! :)
    If that happends then a great point guard shall arise.

9. Theres just something about kevin Garnett that pisses me off. I dont have any reason to not like him, but i do. its prolly how he gets paid an ass load of money and is highley overated, and he thinks he is 6'5 and wont post up.

10. lol spooky...

but seriously, fug LA. and fug the freakin refs!! who here cant stand the reffing???

11. i hate LA, but kobe is sure fucking exciting to watch. I would love to watch him in the finals. Im sick of boring ass finals (Pistons,spurs). I want a superstar in the finals.

12. i dont care about nba playoffs at all...the stanley cup is where its at. nothing beats the intensity of playoff hockey

13. Im a nets fan. Even if they are leaving NJ soon.

14. even tho im not from cleveland i root for the cavs all the way!

15. wtf is wrong with the refs?! they always give the game to LA.

16. fuck kobe. if i could i'd jack kobe in the face. he pisses me off so much. i'd rather see lebron in the finals....first away playoff game and he rolls 40+ points....this kid is fun to watch, and he's still learning...

17. SO TRUE
    i agree 100%
    The past two games the refs have been calling bullshit

18. [​IMG]'[​IMG]

What Now!!!

:) GfG

Kobe Bryant capped a remarkable finish to regulation and drilled a 16-foot jumper as time expired in overtime, lifting the Lakers to a thrilling 99-98 home win over the Suns

KOBE AND CO. 'SMUSH' SUNS

19. Gotta bump this thread back up!! Did anyone watch game 6? FUCKING AMAZING GAME! Suns have won game 5 and game 6 now! This one went into overtime and the suns won 126 to 118. Fuck you Kobe! You can't win the game by yourself! I'm soooo happy. :) Kobe tried to take over the game, and he scored 50 points and hit a bunch of amazing 3's late in the game, but it wasn't enough... too bad, so sad... going to game 7 in phoenix, baby! :D

P.S. this was without raja bell (their best player at guarding kobe), who was suspended for this game for clotheslining kobe in the last game. kobe got away with all the cheap shots on bell earlier on, and the suns pulled out the victory without him in game 6. he'll be back for game 7 in a home game. that game is going to be intense.

Also, my 2nd fav team as I stated in the first post of this thread, the clippers, swept their first round 4-0! I'm damn happy. I hope the suns pull out a win in game 7, and then my two favorite teams will play each other and it will be a lot of fun to watch... and if the lakers end up winning game 7, then I will be rooting for the clippers to slaughter them in the all LA series.

playoffs = exciting as fuck.