Nba is rigged and garbage

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Fight evil, Nov 28, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

2. Eh, came out wrong. What I meant was, it's sad how I can name teams that will be in the playoffs off the top of my head, and 2 of the ones I named will most likely be in the Finals.

3. Either way they will be playing ball everyday just about whether it is practice or a game. So 66 is easier for anyone.

4. Tim Doneghey would argue against that - and he'd be right

5. Yes, because those teams bring in a ton of money still, and they will for years.

Doesn't a 3 games in 3 nights effect the Knicks, too? Amare had a back injury in the playoffs, and when he did actually play he was clearly hurting. Suppose that acts up on him again when he's playing back-to-back-to-back games?

also, The Knicks won't "win" until they start playing serious defense. Coach D'Antoni is no defensive mastermind.

If the NBA really wanted the Heat to win.... don't you think they would've "rigged" the Finals so that the Heat won instead of the Mavs, who apparently they don't care about?

Wouldn't the owners of the Lakers, Celtics & Mavs say "hey, this schedule is not fair to our old-ass teams" and just cockblock the end of lockout? Do you know something they don't?

Your argument makes no sense. Again, if you think the NBA is rigged garbage, just don't watch it. Then again, if you're so certain the Knicks & Heat will be winning, why not just go ahead and bet on them and make yourself some money?

6. Wow, this is really informative! :smoking:

7. Knicks = 2nd round exit at best.

8. I became a fan of the NBA last season, the lock out really made me rethink that. We will see though. College bball is still way better.

9. its not really sad. if you follow any sport closely you should be able to predict a good amount of the playoff teams before the season except for the random surprise team here or there.

10. every major american sports league has had lockouts. having a lockout is not a good reason to stop being a fan of a league. people who dont like the NBA dont understand it. they think its all selfish 1 on 1 but in reality teams run ISO so much because the athletes are incredible and so hard to stop 1 on 1. also, they have 11 less seconds to run plays than a college team which makes things go a lot faster. im not saying your one of those people who is like this, im just ranting.

11. And high school bball is better than college...:rolleyes:

12. Lol. I for one, was going crazy having to watch college basketball all the time. Its so goddamn boring in comparison to the NBA. When it comes to the NBA, I can watch literally watch ANY game and be into it.

And I always hear shit about that from people but haters gonna hate. I don't get why so many of my friends are into it and straight up refuse to watch the NBA.

For the most part, college ball is a bunch of scrubs just constantly passing the ball around the perimeter only to chuck up a bunch of threes. Most bigs have no post game or any touch around the rim, it's just painful to watch. The shot clock is way too fucking long, and the officiating is even worse than in the NBA. Don't even get me started on the ABC grade school offenses and god awful coaching.

13. Exactly. It can be fun to watch some of the good players who you know will be good in the NBA but even then, their skills at that point are still so raw and undeveloped.