Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nazi zombies!!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by broimhigh, Jul 5, 2011.

1. who's crazy at COD: modern warfare 2 or black ops?? its hard to find any competition anymore when im baked :smoke: haha

2. you are?
    wanna play?

3. Oh dude, i would have loved to play you but my ps3 broke not long ago,
    my highest on kino der toten is 35
    when it gets fixed hit me up :Jewtopian

4. Im pretty badass at both of em from time to time. Definitely better at black ops though.

5. #5 DToker420, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Wait is modern warfare 2 for ps3? If not he has an xbox 360

6. I go 42 and 5 on modern warfare team deathmatch , black ops zombies im good but i dont get far because everyone i play with sucks as they like corner me then dip and i die add me ps3 name daysharin xbox name daysharin=D

7. Im a pro at search, but I sold mw2 if your talking about xbl add me my gamertag is ipinksock, o and I have all the maps and im above average at zombies

8. 1.90 k/d playing mostly HCSnD and HCTDM.

I only play MW2 because quite frankly I hate Black Ops and the development of the game.

9. Do u have playstation 3 or X-Box

10. yea, yea dont worry s'all good

11. When I'm high sometimes I do amazing. And I don't look at my score at all the whole game cause I'm to blitzed to remember so at the end of the game when it says 36 - 4 I'm amazed. Anyway, I have a PS3, my psn is x420DAY. Add me if you have a PS3.

12. 46 on kino der toten solo :smoke:

I'm not so great anymore online. Used to be good, but I haven't played in a long time...lost my skill.

13. Fuck both those games. Nazi zombies rapes on cod 5, hands down best cod game around IMO

14. COD4 is where it all started and where it all belongs

The game is the fucking Clint Eastwood of FPS
    (if that analogy makes sense, in fact I probably should have said The Good, the Bad and the Ugly)

15. dude i played the new zombie map on my mates 50" tv when it was night and blazed as fuck. That shit was amazing!!!!!!

16. Im pretty good when im sober somethimes im ever better while im blazed but that rarely happens. Psn id arochingon add me up bros.

17. add me and we can play my GT is the same as my name on here

18. #19 KreenAkrore, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You sure your hate for black ops has nothing to do with your avatar which is Fidel Castro?! o_O

I think it's safe to call you Castro.

19. hit me up on ps3 elijames21