Nazi Zombies

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Aerothos, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Most addicting game ive ever played. So whats your highest round and favorite Weapons to use? I'll go first: Kino der toten round 36

Guns: M72 law, This is my absolute favorite gun, upgraded it holds 60 rockets (10 to a clip), is semi auto, and will school a group of zombies with 2-3 hits. If someone else has the thunder gun, this is the next best thing.

Aug: best damage of any rifle in zombies combined with a shotgun = great staying power. What? a scope too? BONUS! :D

Galil: Most rounds in an assault rifle + low recoil make this thing a keeper. nuff said

Dragonov: Most people dont bother upgrading this. Poor bastards dont know what they are missing. 1 shot upgraded is like 4 upgraded ray gun hits, plus it can go through about 4 zombies at a time, SICK.

Those are my 4 picks. I'm not gonna mention the wonder weapons as im sure they have plenty of supporters.

2. I've gotten to round 29 on Ascension.

On Der Reise on WAW, I've gotten to 32 with 2 people.

I'm a fan of upgraded ballistic knives. Instant revive for anyone shot with them is boss. Only bad thing is that it takes a slot and you can only carry 2 weapons at a time.

3. #3 Tha Professor, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_Cx82OFXM0]YouTube - Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation - Call of the Dead [Official HD][/ame]

Danny Trejo - Machete.
    Sarah Michelle Gellar - Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
    Robert England - Freddy.
    Michael Rooker - Henry.
    Hell yes.​

4. Great post professor

5. Awesome trailer man. I dig how they do something funky and out there with every instalment. Thnaks for the post Clkwrk, and good roundage. i thought this would go a little faster than it has. i'd appreciate it if when any one posts in here if they would at least give a round/gun though. i.e Ascencion: round 29, Olympia: Yes i've upgraded it and it's pretty fun to use. great damage and it sets enemies on fire! double tap and quick reload are a must though.

6. wow, does no one like this game?

7. I got to 36 on Kino, and somewhere in the 20's on Ascension.

I usually roll with the upgraded original pistol and the upgraded hk25.

You can move quickly with the pistols and can kill a lot of zombies in two or three shots.

HK25 just to mow them down with and get points and kills when they are lined up running at you.

I haven't played in a while, but the new map looks insane and I'm sure I'll be glued to the couch.

8. Kino, 26. With three people.

Upgraded Ray Gun and shotgun = :hello:

Always gotta have Jaugernat too because so many people online are garbage.

I need to find a way to download Ascension :smoke:

9. man ive made it to like fifteen with 2 people, but solo ive made it to 23 and was goin strong but the game froze, had the zues cannon and calamity and jane... kind der toten

10. Anyone have any good strategies for Call of the Dead?

11. Run.

Don't die.

Shoot zombies in the head.

12. Kino der toten: Round 29 (solo)
    Favorite guns are

Porters x2 ray gun: it just owns.

Zeus cannon: whoa it just blew em all over the place. Wow.

Mustang and Sally: boom.

Favorite character: Nikolai. (stay away from my vodka!!!!)

On five I got to round 22 with one other person.

13. I love zombies.

I found a good strategy for call of the dead that me and a mate did. I use the stakeout mainly its just boss with speed cola and Jugs! Anyway the strategy they we found was all you have to do is go to the top of the boat where the power is, cover the stairs and 2 windows. usually someone will take stairs and closest window and the other will provide back and cover window in power room. Once you get over run run over and jump on the spring board over to the light house. Run to the top of the light house cover windows and doors. Once you get over run zipline back to the boat and quickly run back to top of boat where power is killing zombies along the way. Just keep doing this plus its really really fun the map is so huge I love it!

14. Waw I got to level 23 black ops level 17 I think

Just started getting back into it though, I bought the new dlc map and couldn't get out of round 4 in co op.

15. Kino der toten : Round 30

Fav. Guns are Commando,Ray Gun, CZ75 hand gun (F*ucking beast when upgraded)
    and The monkeys:D

Favorite strategy is to run aorund the map (screaming)!

16. Where is the stakeout in call of the dead? I haven't been able to find it yet

17. By the stamin up I think.

18. 24 on call of the dead but my friend lost connection and he was the host, we would've gotten very far.

Our plan was to split up with a group of 2 in front of the light house and the other two inside running circles or whatever they were doing. Me and my cousin just stayed outside and blasted zombies. I followed OPs advice and pack a punched the LAW and that gun is seriously the shit.

My favorite gun in zombies and multiplayer has to be the galil though, just too good.

19. kino:31 ascension:34

besides the special guns and the lmg's i would say the commando and the galil are next best to pap
    off the wall the m16 is pretty good upgraded with grenade launcher

20. Highest ive made it in call of the dead so far was 16. We died because half our team got downed the end of 15, were all racing for the box at the beginning of 16 and got swarmed.