nazi whore

Discussion in 'General' started by just blaze, May 5, 2006.

1. <center><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1G470rfJQCI"></param><embed allowScriptAccess="never" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1G470rfJQCI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed>

what do you all think about this?

2. I just can't believe Fred Phelps is procreating.

if you liked this, check out this; www.godhatesfags.com

3. Phelps and EVERY ONE OF HIS POSSE (incl his family) is a lawyer. All they're doing is trying to provoke people into violating their freedom of speech rights. That's all. They'll say and do anything so they can sue the shit out of someone (which they do regularly). They're nothing more than very successful con artists.

Personally, I think there needs to be an accident with the herse, where like the accelerator gets stuck, and then somehow even though there were 200 people around, everyone happens to be looking away at the exact moment it happens so there's no witnesses, so it's ruled an "accident". Heh.

//edit

I don't, however, believe in banning him from being able to do what he does. Throughout history, the first act of censorship by government is censoring speech that no one likes. Then they censor things that most people don't like. Then they censor things that a lot of people don't like, but many do. Then they censor... well you get the idea.

The law that has come up because of him is setting precident for some other future issues. Protesting, by it's VERY NATURE, is about going somewhere where you're not wanted and making a stand. We all happen to hate his stance, but what if they used the same legal precident to ban protesting around other things? They could use it to stop weed protests, for example. Scary stuff. I mean it's already illegal to protest in front of a govt building in some places, and I know it's illegal some places to protest in front of a nuclear facility. But to start making it illegal to protest in a public place just because the people around it don't like it is asinine, because that's what protesting is. You can't just have some protesting and ban others or it doesn't work.

The best thing, really, is to just ignore this guy. If no one does anything to him, then he can't sue anyone, and he goes broke and tries another con.

4. Woah. She has Issues...

5. thats crazy, i cant believe what some people will do, she is a bitch

6. wow fucking idiot, whoever fucking lets a book tell them how to live their life.....wow

~Perfekt

7. haha that made me laugh and then made me feel violent

8. Flash 8 doesnt work in my browser...

Anyone gotta link?

9. that lady is fucking nuts god doens't hate he looks at the human race as his sons and dhauters (sp) he doens't want bad things to happen. im christen and love the lord but that bitch is carzy! i feel like punching her stupied yellow teeth out. i bet personal hygin is a sin to her jeezz .....fuckin bitch. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ITS SOLDIERS. our army is what keeps us able to have freedon of religon i mean what the heck is she thinking! what a moron

:smoke:

10. Thank you GL

all I have to say is FUCK RELIGION, although of course im not saying fuck people who are part of a religion, but I think in our day and age religion is childish.

11. ^^+rep

Damn shit like this pisses me off. I would love to see that bitch on the street and hear her say something like that.

12. id love to stick a gun into her face and humiliate her in front of everyone while she cries and screams for her life.

and then blow off her mouth.

13. as much as that woman pisses me off, what pisses me off even more is the fact that if rupert murdoch and the fox news mafia had their way, they would convince america that anyone who doesnt support the war in iraq is a crazy cult member fuckup like that woman.

tv news makes me sad. there is no intelligent discussion, just freaks and crazies.

14. obviously you dont really watch hannity and colmes, you just like to believe conspiriacy shit theories like that.

15. ha

ill be the first to admit i love a good conspiracy theory. but lets face it, the points of view represented on ALL tv news programs are picked based on how they will attract advertisers rather than how they will educate or inform the public. thats how television stations stay on the air, by answering to their advertisers and investors. it has little to do with maintaining "objectivity" or anything like that.

16. As much as I hate religious ignorance. It does well to always remember this :

“Free speech is meant to protect unpopular speech. Popular speech, by definition, needs no protection.”
    - Neal Boortz

17. There is an unspoken law of ethics that all humans should abide by.

Its so frustrating.. Just now I clenched my fist in disgust... Its bad- Terrible... And theres nothing I can do except sit by. WAsn't it Edmund Burke who said "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing".

I feel so bad for the family of the people who had to go through their bullshit.

WHY OH WHY cant the world just smoke a blunt and get along...

18. I dunno about all the news stuff and war talk but that lady is fucking insane, holy shit I can' t believe the stuff some people say and believe. And yes lets all just smoke one big blunt and forget all this bullshit.

19. Seriously.. I took a good hard look at the world last week. For three days I did nothing but criticise everything that went on around me. Basicly everything I could think of about society...

If only there was some sort of meaning of life that was programmed into our heads instead of all this brainpower and intellect... There seems to be no end... Its like a vicious cycle of hatred. Its almost like greed and fear are programmed into our minds.

Break free GrassCity. Keep on fighting until the fightings done.

Be true to yourself, and watch your neighbors back, and you'll get you 70 brown-eyed virgins or your little slice of heaven. My dad, who is a devout muslim, told me one time..

"Son, I dont care what religion you choose to follow. As long as it can teach you to be a good person, I will always stand by you 100%."

Now my parents are divorced and I grew up as a catholic raised by my mom. I really dont see my dad often, and I havent seen him in 2 years, but that thing he told me as we were driving on the highway overpass that evening is something I will take to the grave. Thats something I hope I can teach my children, who will teach their children.