Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nauseous when smoking joints, not when smoking pipe or bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mordevic, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Sup yall, i got a burning question.
    I somehow keep getting very nauseated when i smoke joints. The smell, the taste and all just makes me almost instantly nauseated.
    I tried everything. With tobacco or pure, different rolling papers, only a few hits, eating enough, nothing helps. I do notice that i can somehow sometimes just smoke them like nothing, mostly when i didnt know i was going to smoke a joint that night (surprises at parties n such).

The weird part comes now. I can smoke pure weed, and weed mixed with tobacco all out of a pipe or a bong with no problems whatsoever, never even a tiny bit nauseated (exept from the time i puked from a waay to big gb hit).

Anyone that knows what might be the reason? Or how to fix it?

2. smoking joints and blunts involve a different technique from pipes and bomgs and its easy to swallow the smoke with them. You're probably swallowing smoke which can make you feel sick

3. I know i need to like kiss the joint and get some smoke in my mouth, and then quickly inhale it, and i tried big and small hits, neither are good

4. Not "big hits", you need to take a PULL. And did you think maybe your body doesn't fuck with papers? Everybody is allergic to some shit.

5. Just smoke it like a cig n take it to your lungs

6. thats exactly what i do, but i still get nauseated. Ima try a blunt soon to see if its the rolling paper that makes me sick

7. Found the solution, my body reacts weird to tolling papers. Today I smoked my first blunt and it was bretty gud