Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nausea

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by musho3210, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Recently, whenever I smoke I get pretty nauseous. Actually, I've thrown up from it before. These are some of the reasons why I think I get nauseous, but what do you guys think?

Old weed (possibly moldy)
    The time I threw up was because I was eating a shitload of corn chips and was drinking a whole bunch of milk (not a very nice vomit combination..)
    Not the best place to be high (at home with people against weed)
    Playing GTA IV, (gets me a little dizzy sometimes with all the movement)
    I don't find smoke to be very tasty and the taste stays in my mouth and stuff

It's only been happening the last few times I've smoked (last three times to be exact), before that, I've had no problems. Except like two years ago I smoked a shitload from a bong and got pretty nauseous/threw up. The nausea goes away when my high leaves, even if I vomit the nausea stays.

I don't swallow the smoke though, I'm certain of that.

2. the weed is probably too strong for you.

There's always pepto bismol though :D. Just gotta calm down and relax.

3. Na I only smoked a lightly packed one hitter. I wasn't that high, just got really nauseous. I've smoked a whole joint of the same weed when I first got it and didn't feel nauseous. That's why I'm leaning towards it's old weed (got the sack back on 4/19).

4. try smoking again with different weed and see what happens

5. thats odd. I always feel like weed makes my nausea/stomache aches go away. I have never thrown up. I honestly dont think its the weed that is too strong for you, I just think that your body isnt very tolerant of smoke, aka, a bunch of carcinogens being pumped into your lungs at an alarming rate.

I love smoking, but I also like using the Vaporizer.

Buddy, have no fear! Vape your weed and you'll be Ok :D!! And it's proven to be just better o_o

Edit: If you have smoked alot before and were tolerant of it, then maybe if you had sinsemilla, there might have been a small amount of mold on the inside. But you would have tasted/noticed. Generally mold doesnt form in plastic bags. If you stored it in a jar, though, with an orange peel, than a month or two is more than enough time for mold to rape your weed.

6. Your smoking too much. Trust me thats the first sign of greening out. Think back to how much you smoke and smoke less than that.

7. I'd believe that because I have gotten nauseous before when I had 7 bong hits really fast on a wake and bake. But the past few times have been a small bit of weed from a one-hitter. So little that it only gave me a slight buzz and a sick stomach.

Lol, maybe it's the opposite then. I'm not smoking enough. :rolleyes: