Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nausea from smoking? or what?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokinbuyer, Aug 5, 2012.

1. I've been smoking for years and i have always enjoyed weed so much. However lately, now when i smoke i always end up worrying that i may green out, even if i only smoke like .1 or .2. When in reality i used to sit there and smoke g's to the face and feel amazing. I had been battling emetophobia over the last few months which might add to why i feel like that. I want to be able to enjoy weed again, but i do not know how. I felt like this for a while then i took a T-Break june 13 - july 30th and i smoked and i still kind of feel like that or worry about greening out in general.

I honestly have no idea why i worry about it, because i personally have NEVER greened out, however i have witnessed it many times. Also now if i get high and i get to like a 3 out of 10 or maybe 4, i will be mentally freaking out thinking i got too high or smoked to much and i may green out. I do not know why this happens...However sometimes i get high and freak out kind of for like 30 minutes-1 hr and then i feel nice. I am unsure of what to do and what is this cause. I could really use some input.

2. Chill. Take your mind off it when you start thinking bout it. Make yourself take your mind off it. Went through the same shit for awhile.

3. Thats horrible. Just take your mind of bud for some time and clear your head. Than ease yourself back into it

4. Do something while your smoking like watch T.V. or play video games I never smoke too much when I'm doing something. Helps me space my hits out better.

5. don't smoke

6. Well we could all sit here and put in our two cents, and we might come close to still not solving your problem. So here is what you should do, go talk to therapist, seems like something set off a trigger in your mind, or maybe you are just going through a lot. Either way it is a good idea and will likely help settle down your mind.

7. That might or might not be true but i was hoping maybe someone would have a similiar experience or helpful insight

8. Just relax. Try some edibles, that may help.

9. think about it, is greening out really so bad you should worry about it? I don't think so :)
    I am kinda paranoid while smoking but its not too bad, keeps me safe :) good luck dude