Naughty's Back...Dinafem R.H., Afghani and Sandstorm 600watt closet go!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by NaughtyDread, Oct 3, 2010.

1. went back and stared at the Royal Haze for about a half hour trying to determine if it was a hermie or not...appears it was a false alarm...i pulled pistiless pods lol...its been a couple of years forgive the plant abuse :D

2. Better safe than sorry. But if you do end up with some hermie-gene seeds, there's some articles online about making "seed bombs." I've done it with flowers before, never weed.

Free the Hermies!!! :hello:

--
    I fight the mighty mites...no mercy. If a bud's got bugs, the buds gotta go. It's sad, but if you save the rest of the plant from their nefarious plot, I'll be the hero, and it will totally be worth it.

Besides, the ladies love the abuse. :eek:

3. that is true...turned out its a full blown female...she is still giving me loads of problems...ph runoff is exactly at 5.9 and the ppm are at about 135 so the salt content is extremely low...i went on ahead and fed her this morning and watered her because she seems to want a gallon if not every day every other day...ill have some pics later...i even repotted this morning moving one of the ghanis from a one gallon to the two gallon bucket...will have pics later if time permits...i spent a good 3 hours with those plants this morning watering and getting pH levels right...im tired of them for the moment lol

4. Okay did major work today taking up the majority of my morning lol...anyways...not sure if it went well, but will know tomorrow...the Royal is being a Royal pain in the ass...now she is acting like she is over watered or lights out time...but that is still an hour and half away so she should not be so droopy...not worried, she has always been a pain the ass and I cannot wait till i am rid of her lol...

however, the flowers she is stacking on is something to forgive the nasty droopy situation...it is puzzling...pH run off dead on 5.9....and salt content in the coir is extremely low...i am thinking this is just boiling down to bad genes....lower flowers on the RH
    [​IMG]

My Sandstorm is coming along nicely and has gone back green again and growing new sets...most likely Monday she will get a top
    [​IMG]

heres the Zombie bagseed...comeback completely from the dead...how fitting for Halloween? lol
    [​IMG]

heres a top shot of the RH...notice the fucked up droop...other than that i think she is going to produce two massive kola buds from the topping
    this one is one of the smaller branches

[​IMG]
    and just a group shot of them all...look towards the left...the Royal Haze is maybe 7 inches from the light...good thing temps are at 77 degrees....any ideas about that droop?
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. woke up really late today...went in and checked on the progress....one Royal Haze is standing at attention...lol...it was best not worry and i didnt and she has straightened out...now I am going to have to move her opposite side of the Afghani...she is growing out of control...I am 5' 10"...the Royal Haze is past my waste in height so it has got to be over 3 feet tall giving it a foot sitting in the 5 gallon...so its over 4 feet total sitting in that pot...didn't really think stretch would continue 19 days later lol

ill have pictures later...i still have the Sandstorm and 8 clones to deal with too lol, the zombie bagseed and the experimental bagseed i am just abusing to hell which i think i am just going to put in a 8 qt square and flower...think I have bitten off a lil more than i can chew:devious:

6. pretty damn full in here...thought that haze was up to my waist...stand corrected, it is at chest level
    [​IMG]

here are my two that i will abuse to hell...i want to check the limitations...the one that is stretched will be repotted this evening and thrown into flower...guess i will just fuck with my zombie plant.
    [​IMG]

19 day flower shot...from the Royal Haze
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. that haze flower pic is absolutely beautiful! gonna be some tasty buds!

8. i certainly hope so...she has been a royal pain in my ass lol...i am absolutely dreading moving her to the opposite side tomorrow...I mean she is massive...i thought i have grown some large plants in my past but i have never used a 5 gallon...makes a big difference!

9. morning folks...or should i say afternoon? lol anyways...everything is going relatively well and unchanged...will shuffle the plants around in the closet...the haze is still growing and is maybe 5 inches from the light...this thing is a beast...i do believe she will yield over 2 zips just from how we are looking now...that means i most likely will end up with about 3 :D

in the closet and the one plant i knew that had to re-pot is looking positively male...they just grow differently...same age as the other afghani but has stretched like a male likes to and i see what appears to be male pre-flowers....im not bummed because i was growing this plant for my buddy...unfortunately, he will be bummed...and i have more room :D

My Sandstorm is the plant of the hour....she has turned out to be one beautiful lady...the top feeding of the marine cuisine seems to be doing the trick along with the cal mag waterings....she will most likely get a top either today or tomorrow

I ended up getting rid of 2 of my clones so that makes life a little easier for me leaving me with 5 which i think I can handle....ill have pics later

10. okay finally managed to get some time to sit down and get some pictures posted...after this back on the grind lol...managed to get everything shuffled around in the closet so i moved the haze over to the far side...its going to be tricky unless it stops stretching to get the light overhead, will have to raise everything which i was trying to avoid...lol...now i do have another 400 watt light, but no way to get it vented...wld love to throw it in there....
    [​IMG]

here is my current star...The sandstorm is coming on strong...tomorrow morning she gets a cut
    [​IMG]

just a random shot of one of my jalapeño plants..its in coir also..was having some problems initially but has taken off after a good flush...this growth is a lot more compact then when i had cuttings in my aerogarden
    [​IMG]

pistil shot...will call it more of a flower next week...i think it got bleached a bit being so close to the light, but is not showing a burn
    [​IMG]

this is the other royal haze...i think its a different pheno because it barely has flowers on it and the leaves are a lot smaller...its confusing because it looks like a mini sativa...leaves are slender, not broad like indica, but small everywhere...it has no large fan leaves...21 days in...i am thinking this is going to be a 13 weeker and if it is, the value in my books goes up tremendously because i hate working with long flowers lol
    [​IMG]

ordered some molasses have never used it before but from everything im reading from you guys seems to be something i need to have...take it easy guys till next update

Attached Files:

11. looks like a jungle :hello:
    and great idea with the wine

12. Always good to see an old member :)

-Late, but sub'd! Lookin prime

13. thanks man! I am adding sugar to the wine on the 4th...thats when the real co2 production starts....its not industrial co2 but its a natural form of it...so I don't see why it shouldnt work...the haze was closes to the bucket...maybe thats why its so huge lol...ive moved the ghani closes so we will see:D

14. thanks bro! should be getting interesting soon...please continue to pop in!

15. took some time today to pot two of my remaining 4 clones taken from the Afghan last week...I potted one from the aerogarden that has started showing roots...the other one which was tiny and put in the garden a day before the one that got potted is still alive but no root development...i know it will take, but i took another lower cutting from the afghani that is much more developed...may scrap this one and put this one in the garden for a go.

I ended up topping my Sandstorm...a new shoot was growing and thats the one i was going for but ended up cutting a lil too much...all good though, gives it some time to bush and beef up at the bottom...

and the last thing i did this morning was kill the lone wolf male....there was no prejudice towards the procedure lol :D

ill post some photos later

16. Nice work ND! That Royal Haze looks nice.

17. thanks Stankie...she is still stretching 3 weeks in...yesterday she was maybe 6 inches from the tube and i moved her to the far side of the closet yesterday because she looks bleached...even moving her she managed to grow another inch or so last night and is much closer to being level to my light....this sucks because I really did not plan for raising...so I am hoping she is almost done...

this yellowing/droopy issue is puzzling...but so be the sensitivity of the sativa....i am most certain she is thirsty...sitting in a 5 gallon...she is wanting a gallon every other day and i have not watered since Saturday....

got some pics of my clones repotted and the dubbed zombie...all will go into 12/12 tmrw remaining in these planters...
    [​IMG]

all 4 will go in 12/12 tmrw less the jalapeño
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

18. Looking really good man, beautiful preflowering shots. Subscribed.

19. i didn't see in the pics where the wine bucket is - but u probably should keep it above the plants, since CO2 is heavier than air

20. Thanks OG! I got some pics taken and I moved the wine bucket up from the floor and have suspended it...immediately I could smell the wine which i could not when it was on the floor...i am assuming that my blower has pulled the smell out along with everything else lol...tomorrow I am straining the bucket and adding the pure cane sugar....then the real fun starts with co2 production:hello:
    [​IMG]

got a couple of close up shots...here is one lower flower from the Haze...
    [​IMG]

here is one of the ghani...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and a group shot
    [​IMG]

Attached Files: