Naughty's Back...Dinafem R.H., Afghani and Sandstorm 600watt closet go!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by NaughtyDread, Oct 3, 2010.

1. thanks a lot GG...! nothing compared to what you got going though bro lol! my Co2 is produced from fermenting plums....the bucket has stayed in the closet the whole time...i do not know if anything is being produced from it, but it does smell like wine :D very strong wine and it over powers the smell of the girls...so right now even if its not doing anything beneficial it is helping with smell...

i had to go back and figure out when i put the sandstorm in flower...it was on 11/19 so looks like she is going to go for 65 days and will get cut on jan 23rd...:D

2. Ok, I was just wondering as I've heard people say not to give CO2 after like week 5 of flower. I dont have any real information or reasoning to support that tidbit though.

3. The reason given to me was that C02 supplementation during the last few weeks of flowering is it reduces the amount of resin production by the plants. By what metabolic pathways this occurs is unknown to me if it is a true statement.

4. probably true....didnt notice a difference on my sandstorm...she is still putting out much resin

decided to cut down my other royal haze....just got tired of her...she is 17 weeks old going on 18...im just done...she is too as far as im concerned...lol
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ive cut down what has to be about an oz already and i still have many many more to cut....this will have to continue on into tomorrow

Attached Files:

5. Damn! Haha looks good, shes and old girl! I bet you have sore hands :p

Congratz!

6. dude i called 2 different friends to come and help with this shit...they both passed lol....this plant is my co2 experiment gone amuck...the branching and multiple bud sites is what i was aiming for and sure enough this is what i got....i have about a qp of trim and popcorn nugs....about 2 oz trimmed and a good 2 oz left to cut ...and i am done for the night lol...actually i stopped a couple of hours ago...i just cant do it anymore lol...sativas are real bitches to trim...thats why i avoid them and apparently my best friends too....:D

7. [​IMG]

i still have all this shit to cut and trim lol

[​IMG]

this is whats been cut and trimmed

and i put the trim and whatever popcorn i had the energy to grab in the freezer

8. Hahaha man! Sounds like you need some sleep :p thats such a fat plant to have to chop up lol. But I'm sure it'll all be worth it in the long run!!!:smoke:

9. probably would be a good idea...but im an insomniac...i dont have any heavy indicas to put me down...i have some smoke i picked up from my buddy but is only AK....and all my other shit is still curing...so...up i am...doing beer and browsing lol

10. Haha oh damn that's the worst! That's always me... Stuck awake with no weed to put me out... A beer sounds nice, I think I'll go grab one :laughing:

Good luck bud! I'm of this damn computer lol. Peace!

11. Just spent the last hour going through your journal. You're legit bro, good stuff! I especially liked your wine CO2 fermentation :hello:. I want to do a batch of mead for my next grow.

12. oh man that royal haze looks amazing and has large buds too!

well done, sir

13. Thanks bro! Its dried and going for the cure...it has strange looking airy buds...but my god...4 days dry I have an indescribable fruity taste...the high stays in your head and then massages your lower back and lower legs...I love the feeling in my calves....its ccrazy!...I have never smoked an almost 100% sativa....always have been an indica guy

14. FWIW,

I've been putting my vaped herb in gel capsules and eating 1 or 2 every night. It really helps with insomnia

Are you going to grow that strain again?

15. I look forward to the day I can say that LOL! That's good problem to have man! She looks purdy and I hope she sends ya out to Pluto and back! :metal:

16. #316 NaughtyDread, Jan 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2011

sounds like a good idea as far as capsules go....might consider it...i dont mind staying awake...i am not working right now so its not like its effecting my working day. but during the day i just have no energy and not motivated to do much of anything....so i guess the insomnia is effecting me. i hate even going to the store and its 5 mins from my house. i think for the most part its me though...i know i am going through a terrible bought of depression but hopefully knowing i am graduating in march and currently awaiting the callback from a life changing job prospect i am hanging in the best i can....the last couple of nights have been real bad....staying up till about 3 tossing and turning for 2 hours up at 5 either getting a drink or smoking a ci to go back to bed and awake around 8 to start the day....sucks

as far as growing the strain again...i dont know...i got two completely different phenos out of 5 beans...i mean night and day phenos....one that flowered in 8 weeks the other 18....i just cant have that shit lol...so most likely she is a "been there done that... strain...."

i must say though the sativa pheno is much tastier and i just got fucking ripped off of a bowl...bong...gravity bag....havent smoked a blunt of it...but damn just these little amounts (and i am a heavy, heavy smoker) truly gets me where i like to be.

the plus side is i could nap....like now :D

now the one downside is this bud is not sexy. not in the least bit...it is very airy and plan ugly to look at lol....now...this is where the sativa shit comes in. I do plan on breaking it out on my buddies....they will look at it and talk shit....hell i would talk shit about it....but looks can be deceiving....this bud has an wonderful fruity taste upon the burning of the bud....thick smoke and a nice after taste on exhale....and it continues into the second hit....

and then the fun starts.....it does not creep on you....all of sudden out of nowhere you are stoned....it hits your head...back....legs what seems to all be at the same time....

so i am actually looking forward to sharing this ugly looking bud with my buddies just to watch them react to the full effects of a 90% sativa that flowered for damn near 20 weeks.:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

17. oh and the Sandstorm was executed on Friday :devious:

she was put in the jars today....she is a pretty purple looking thing...didnt expect that to happen :D

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

18. That sandstorm looks awesome! Nice colors :smoking:

The sativa sounds like nice smoke.

19. Sucks to hear sbout your job situation, I'm sure something will come up.

Variable sleep schedules really f with me too. Speakin of, I was up from 2-4 last night, but I vaped up, and went into the good old room for a training session with my ladies.

It is nice to have something to do when you are up, that is for sure!

Sandstrom is looking really nice. The sativa certainly looks interesting man

20. thanks bro!