Naughty's Back...Dinafem R.H., Afghani and Sandstorm 600watt closet go!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by NaughtyDread, Oct 3, 2010.

1. it looks great man u doin a micro or a tent

2. thanks man...i have neither...i am using a closet

3. I really like your dog! haha:wave:

4. lol thanks man...i love him too...everywhere i go he is there...like a god damn shadow lol...it breaks my heart when he thinks he will leave the house with me and i have to crate him...

5. I know exactly how that is:(

Luckily I don't have to crate my dog though... But when I come home I always find him on my bed lol. Hes a butthead:)

I'll post a pic of him on my journal the next update~

6. That's pretty amazing growth for a 2 gal container. I understand that's pretty normal for a haze variety sativa! I think your biggest concern is the remaining ~30 days or so you have left. If you can do some canopy management I say transplant. If not, she might get root bound and start to degrade a bit ?!? Root system is everything ya know.

She's purdy and I'm sure the smoke is gonna be special.

7. yea thats what i am all of a sudden concerned with...and to think i hated her so much and then one day the ugly duckling turned into a swan lol....I am still thinking tho i could work her out of that pot carefully and probably over the course of an hour without disturbing her to the point where she will notice she got a new home...i think its worth the shot...if i loose her then it just brings me closer to what i really want to do and i really need the space :(

8. Nice! Those roots are packed in there. Frequent waterings. Less margin for error. But look at her. Magnificent!

[​IMG]

I agree with Possuum. Now that she is done stretching, but she still has some good bud building days ahead of her, now is a perfect time to give her some leg room. Her roots get some breathing room, she gets a little soil buffer back and you don't have to water her every 45 minutes. You can go the full hour now. :p

9. #249 NaughtyDread, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2010
    lol the way she sucks down nutes i think i am going to have to make the upgrade...i have been eyeing this 3 gallon hanging out in my front yard unoccupied...but i have to run for now...i have a coco appt with a buddy...shit is catchy lol

i know im going to re-pot her...im thinking of a good amount of guano to add to the new mix...wondering if she can still take advantage of it?...im guessing i have atleast 30-45 days for completion...i am day 58....she is going to be a 90 day lady....

10. Looks like the haze is going to get the chop on Saturday...amber is here :)

11. How much amber? Do you like your smoke heavy or cerebral?

12. about 20% should be about 30 on Saturday...i like the heavy...but my wife likes the cerebral so i am kinda making a compromise here lol

13. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. Sweet Naughty!

15. thanks my man!...its funny about the buzz talk...my wife had recently picked up smoking again...i had some good outdoor organic shit from Oregon which she really liked...i could not stand it...lol...last week she ended up with what i thought were some pretty good midz and then i realized that she was a lil on the un-productive side...she kept complaining of just wanting to eat and sleep lol...so she said she didnt like that bud...so...since she really doesnt care about this sativa/indica shit...i tried to explain the best way i could...i told her i like this type of buzz and she can keep that head shit....

and then came the questions about what kind of high will my crop produce and how do i know when its heady or locky...i showed her some trichs....lol worse mistake...she has been on my ass saying that this plant better not be 50% amber lol

16. Haha scary:rolleyes:, my girl is the same way haha

17. That's crazy! I showed mine once. Good thing she's not into it or she would be the same way!!

18. lol! well ended up cutting down R.H. number 1 today and re-potting number 2 from her 2 gallon to a 3....she was clearly bound in the 2 and will be much happier in the 3...i anticipate we will have about a 3 day recovery period but i was gentle as possible during the move...ii do have plenty of pictures of tonights cut but i am completely exhausted from all the time ive spent with these ladies today so I will have them up tomorrow...

i also ended up flushing my other plant that is about 2-3 weeks from completion...i was unsure if she was burnt or burning from being too close to the 600...

well after R.H. number 1 got out, a lot of room has become available...i am taking full advantage with some clones that I am running...more detail in the link in my sig...(running another journal in indoors) and a couple of other plants....another thats burnt to hell also...i need to figure out what i did to cause this on these two plants....anyways...

and from all my trim about a 1/2 lb of fans and a shit load of popcorn nugs...they have been sitting in the crock for about 3 hours on slow cook...ill let it go through the night and collect my butter in the morning :D

19. Waiting on update pics bruh. In the mean time I'll head over and check out your other stuff....

20. AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH thats some funny shit :D