Nature's Nectar

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by defcon, Jan 8, 2010.

1. #2 Green_Hit420, Jan 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2010
  2. Not a hydro man but here is my understanding of their products from general chit chat at the grow store.

They are only the Macro nutrients N P and K. Each one (three part system) is a stand alone. No micro nutes in there so there may be a need for some other nutes and additives.

They will not register on a tds or ec (I think I heard that right) and there is no need for PH adjustment as long as your water is between 4 and 10 on the scale.

I have seen a hydro store tomato plant grown with these nutes and it looked fantastic. They added no other additives.

These can be used in soil but they are made for hydro.

Not too pricey. Worth a try, they may be very convenient.:smoking:

3. Yeah this is what i have found total...

Nature's Nectar is manufactured by Organaponics www.organaponics.com - Web Site Temporarily Unavailable

Nature's Nectarâ„¢ is the world's first all natural certified organic nutrient that is compatible with hydroponics, soil, coco gardening and drip irrigation. Nature's Nectarâ„¢ has also been approved by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for food crop production. This ensures that this concentrated formula and its components are certified organic. Nature's Nectarâ„¢ is the leading natural organic nutrient in commercial food and fruit production. Nature's Nectarâ„¢ solution contains no sediment and has been manufactured so all nutrients are instantly available to your plant. Nature's Nectarâ„¢, for exceptional growth, quality and yield. Please view www.organaponics.com - Web Site Temporarily Unavailable for amazing photos, test results and detailed information for this exceptional line of products.

Nature's Nectar Nitrogen
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Guaranteed Minimum Analysis is Nitrogen (N) 5.0%.
    Advantages:
    • Completely solublized, instantly available source of nitrogen with no sediment.
    • 13% of the formula contains 21 free amino acids.
    • Provides nutrition for beneficial bacteria improving conditions of growing medium.
    • Increases photosynthesis for a greener plant.

Nature's Nectar Phosphorus
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Guaranteed Minimum Analysis is Available Phosphate (P205) 2.0% Calcium (Ca) 0.7%.
    Advantages:
    • Completely solublized phosphorus source that also contains Calcium.
    • Organic acid ensures phosphorus is easily absorbed.
    • Adds size and weight to fruit and flowers.
    • Aids in root development.

Nature's Nectar Potassium
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Guaranteed Minimum Analysis is Soluble Potash (K20) 5.0%. Advantages:
    • Fast release potassium completely solublized.
    • The potassium source also contains cytokinins to increase number of flower sites.
    • Simple and complex carbohydrates.
    • Alginic acid ensures translocation of potassium into plant.
    • Builds plants immune system with a combination of sea kelp species.

-Please do nut adjust pH
    -DO NOT inject air in your res
    -You don't need a PPM meter

The do not inject air kind of bothers me, but from what my research has led me too they say its because air pumps force bacteria into the sterile solution.

4. TY Dongle69 from icmag for this info.

Despite all of this info, im really looking for testimonies from people who have tried this line. :wave: